FOTOS OF MY BHO OIL

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glab120

Glab120

You guys are right. Tighten up a bit , then post. What you guys think shatter is I hope isn't. A frozen fraud. What I'm making is cannabinol. If your under 50 years old, you not have a clue what I'm talking about. Some of you know, though.

A frozen fraud... im pretty sure your the only fraud on this form.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I try to repeat the same purging prosess every time so that when i get different consistencys i know its from the strain and not beacuse i changed my process. i always do my first 3-4 purges with no heat until the oil forms a stabel muffin and wont collapse after you release the vacuum. ill then add heat and melt the oil back into a sap and continue to vacuum until the oil is completly stable at whatever temps im working with.
heres a pic of my diy vac setup.View attachment 247538

when youre blasting tubes do you use a hot water bath or a temperature contol electric hot plate? do you let it sit for any amount of time after most of the tane is purged?

Glab120

Glab120

when youre blasting tubes do you use a hot water bath or a temperature contol electric hot plate? do you let it sit for any amount of time after most of the tane is purged?

I blast into a 9x13'' pyrex dish sitting on a hot plate keeping the heat aroud 90 degrees. ill let it sit for about 5 min on the hot plate then scrape the oil onto parchment paper and start vacuming. in the past i used a hot water bath but it deffinetly attracts moisture into the oil

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I blast into a 9x13'' pyrex dish sitting on a hot plate keeping the heat aroud 90 degrees. ill let it sit for about 5 min on the hot plate then scrape the oil onto parchment paper and start vacuming. in the past i used a hot water bath but it deffinetly attracts moisture into the oil

you got it down. you ever do nug runs? those come out fucking amazzazazing!

Glab120

Glab120

P8030242
i love blasting only top notch buds you can get some crazy yields. ive gotten over a 30% return on buds before. i got a 1/2 oz of nugs from my buddys harvest ill prob run tomm. this pic shows some super blond wax i recently made from some chruch nugs

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Yeah i said that way wrong:) im high iif you couldnt tell from the picture lol. i meant to say two 1 oz tubes with trim. They fill with 28grams bud and a little more with trim. and now that i did the correct math i got about 13% this last run;)

Glab120

Glab120

Yeah i said that way wrong:) im high iif you couldnt tell from the picture lol. i meant to say two 1 oz tubes with trim. They fill with 28grams bud and a little more with trim. and now that i did the correct math i got about 13% this last run;)

haha i figured that. just thought i bust your balls! I dig those glass dome vac setups it gives you alot of surface area. do you have any problems pulling a full vacuum... past 28-29hg.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Im not sure about the rating on this....Im borrowing it, so i just turn it on and watch that butane escape:D

Glab120

Glab120

Wow. 29hg is almost outerspace vacuum. That's a bad ass vacuum pump that can pull that many mm of mercury. What's something like that cost? What's its rated specs?

i guess your right i must have been in outerspace to pull 29hg with my $200 DIY vacuum steup.
IMG 0534

Glab120

Glab120

11.2 grams is exactly 20%. How did you figure 13% yield? How did you get that number? 5.6. Would be 10%, making 11g 20% recovery. Pretty high. I gota pay you for a tutorial this time, heh? So how about that dab a thon? When we gonna do this? All in fun. You know I boast around claiming to have the dankiest top shelf the backyarders can offer? Unless you and dab labs prove me wrong. Openly challenge any tane extract even if you use buds. Simply cuz mine is a more complete concentrate vs narrow spectrum.

your full of shit guy. I havent seen anything youve posted that i would trust to put in my lungs. i think your just a miserable troll who is patheticaly fronting on a friendly MMJ site.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

In my post i said, "They fill with 28grams bud and a little more with trim" That little more with trim i figured to be about 40 grams a tube on the high side. I ran 2 tubes combining a total of 80 grams trim. I pulled 11grams making my yield .1375%. I think its safe to say i actually got 14%!o_O Sorry im not very good at math!:D

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

But whenever i run trim from royal kush plants I have, It consistantly yields 20%!

Purpz 007

@co2xtractr Dont go boasting you have the dankest buds around lol. I have dank bud but i would never say its "the best" theres just no proof on that statement!
If your method is the best wouldnt more people know about it? Youve said nothing about your methods just that they are the best. Im pretty sure many people on this large errl fourm are willing to prove you wrong lol.

Nug pic for good measure:D ......
Budzz 005

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I used trim so its more than 56 g total. Hmmm i was under the impression you were dissing me and others in this thread.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

2.8 g is 10% of 28 g. Multiply that by 2= 5.6 for 56 g, making 11.2 a 20% yield. I'm breaking you off props and you call me a hater? Go figure.
Your statement came off full of sarcasm and doubt. I'm not even a dab head and I can see from a mile away that your Bho is garbage. Just had some cherry AK 47tested at 85.1thc and 2.3cbd. It was vended to elemental wellness in san jose ca. I can tell you first hand they would never touch that stuff that you're making

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I wish i could have mine tested. not really for thc content but for the cbds. Most of my oils are on the darker side because i run all my plants extra long. My buds and trim have lots of dark finished trichs. As a medical patient i cannot stand oil that is made out of early cut plants and trim. There is just no medicinal value to me. I bet my oils are very high in cbds which i like:)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I wish i could have mine tested. not really for thc content but for the cbds. Most of my oils are on the darker side because i run all my plants extra long. My buds and trim have lots of dark finished trichs. As a medical patient i cannot stand oil that is made out of early cut plants and trim. There is just no medicinal value to me. I bet my oils are very high in cbds which i like:)
If you want a high Cbd strain look for sour tsunami or Harlequin. Both are very high in cbds and have great medical qualities

Ever after

Ever after

those have no cbd.... try cannatonic.... 17+% cbd and 1%thc ive seen 21% cbd and 1% thc only got a few buds that got that frosty

Top Bottom