FOTOS OF MY BHO OIL

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

pics are looking good bud!! yea i tried to rush it a few times, and theres ways you can rush and get a good product, but you gotta be blowing str8 crip and have a good boiler tech

awwwwwwww
I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY!!!

the pluto og nug
after blown n vacd in vessel
after initial scrape
dropped on a bowl
this dude smoked like a teeeeeeeeeeny dab...light weight obviously, he was supposed to be then heading out to a bar..mmmhhhmmmmmm more like to the bushes then the pillow...
too funny dude

jyip

jyip

Low temp, long purge. Crumbly texture,full melt mind blower. get some greasproof paper/parchment. much easyer than tinfoil. Just scrape it up like normal(your bho) but straight onto the greaseproof instead of tinfoil. Much less hassle.
where do you get poarchment paper,, like micheals's??

jyip

jyip

Wow where to begin. As mentioned switch to parchment paper, you should only be using 4x or more refined butane, those particles of black in your oil isnt from the bho, its either plant material or dirt, either way your not screening your oil to keep it particle free. Use unbleached coffee filter or cheese cloth. Get a Vac purge! Even a hand brake bleeder is better than your heating method. Dont use heat, kills the flavor! Get yourself a rotary vac pump and a set of manifold gauges, thats under $200. Youve been doing this for 2 years and havent thought of these things?
i luv it, start to the point

Landfishd

Landfishd

An issue I've had in the past when using a vac pump is that unless I do an initial purge with some heat before placing in the chamber, then once the pressure starts dropping the oil (big batches of anywhere from 20-40 g at the end) starts to puff up way too much and I get nervous so I have to kill the pump.

How do you guys that use no heat get around this? Also isn't it dangerous to suck out that much butane with the pump without doing an initial purge? I think if you do larger batches you have to do some kind of purge before vacuuming, though you can use very low heat and take your time so it's almost like you didn't use any at all.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

An issue I've had in the past when using a vac pump is that unless I do an initial purge with some heat before placing in the chamber, then once the pressure starts dropping the oil (big batches of anywhere from 20-40 g at the end) starts to puff up way too much and I get nervous so I have to kill the pump.

How do you guys that use no heat get around this? Also isn't it dangerous to suck out that much butane with the pump without doing an initial purge? I think if you do larger batches you have to do some kind of purge before vacuuming, though you can use very low heat and take your time so it's almost like you didn't use any at all.

when blasting the tubes into the catch tray placed in a electric skillet it is instantly being purged. whipping it gives you budder and thats not the highest quality bho .

Glab120

Glab120

Nah, I'm not dissing your work. 20% yield is better than I do on any given run, but I hit my stuff repeatably. I may extract a batch 3 times or so before its depleted. Alot of you guys really know what your doing, but your solvent of choice is so last century. So what I'm saying is get current w the times. Subcritical h20 or co2 is where you want to be. No disrespect.

dude this is a BHO form(it says it in the title) nodody here cares about your green co2 oil. maybe one day will all be doing co2 extractions but not now so your replys are pointless.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
whats this color...co2 haha
DSC02369
DSC02369

onisdad

onisdad

Sorry i have been away so long! Just was on the east coast for a bit. So here is my latest run. It was all Chem Dawg '91 trim and no matter what i did i could not get this stuff to wax up.
DSCN2834

DSCN2835

i also picked up a new piece for the rig. An ash catcher with a dark blue glass shower head downstem.
DSCN2843

DSCN2854

DSCN2868

DSCN2869

glad to be back and good to see that everyone was so busy while i was gone!keep up the good green work!

420alldaze

420alldaze

Sorry i have been away so long! Just was on the east coast for a bit. So here is my latest run. It was all Chem Dawg '91 trim and no matter what i did i could not get this stuff to wax up.
View attachment 248562
View attachment 248563
i also picked up a new piece for the rig. An ash catcher with a dark blue glass shower head downstem.
View attachment 248564
View attachment 248565
View attachment 248568
View attachment 248569
glad to be back and good to see that everyone was so busy while i was gone!keep up the good green work!
welcome back brother! looks tasty as hell:)

Glab120

Glab120

given the same material, if your solvent of choice is soley butane, none of you guys stand a chance. Even if you guys got the dankiest buds, I can beat you w regular outdoor. Its really the solvents I carefully select to get the job done. Like I said before, where prople claimed 10% gone, co2 pulled 6 grams off a quarter pound.

Booooo... get a life c02. why do you keep posting on these forms? its not a competition.

Top Bottom