allorganic

Four table solarstorm sog perpetual
Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 2
Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 3
Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 4
Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 5
Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 6
Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 7
This thread is being started just to document the beginning stages of an LED grow using the 400 watt California Lightworks Solarstorm units. Each 3'x3' table gets one led unit overhead (3'x3' is the blooming footprint of the Solarstorm unit), and I hung ten 125w CFL s that I move around every week or so.
I also bought the 200w veg specific light from the same company. I am taking the clones and transplanting into a layered and spiked TLO mix of my own in 2 gallon geo pots. I am letting them recover and veg for a week under the 200w, then putting them into flower.
The photos below are of the first and second tables as I get them up and running. Since I am doing a perpetual style grow, I will be starting a new table every two weeks so that once all are up and running I will be harvesting a table every two weeks.
Thus bigger plants (table 1) is forum cut gsc x purple romulan and table 2 is Reserva Privada OGK 18. Table 3 is going to be B-4 blue dream x chemdawg4 and will be started in flower in a week.
Questions/comments welcome.

Four table solarstorm sog perpetual 8
Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 368210 View attachment 368211 View attachment 368212 View attachment 368213 View attachment 368214 View attachment 368215 View attachment 368216 This thread is being started just to document the beginning stages of an LED grow using the 400 watt California Lightworks Solarstorm units. Each 3'x3' table gets one led unit overhead (3'x3' is the blooming footprint of the Solarstorm unit), and I hung ten 125w CFL s that I move around every week or so.
I also bought the 200w veg specific light from the same company. I am taking the clones and transplanting into a layered and spiked TLO mix of my own in 2 gallon geo pots. I am letting them recover and veg for a week under the 200w, then putting them into flower.
The photos below are of the first and second tables as I get them up and running. Since I am doing a perpetual style grow, I will be starting a new table every two weeks so that once all are up and running I will be harvesting a table every two weeks.
Thus bigger plants (table 1) is forum cut gsc x purple romulan and table 2 is Reserva Privada OGK 18. Table 3 is going to be B-4 blue dream x chemdawg4 and will be started in flower in a week.
Questions/comments welcome.
Nice clean set up. Seat belt is on!

A

allorganic

What's that co2 contraption?
So it is a do it yourself mushroom growing kit. A company called MyCo2bag.com makes a product specific to our industry but they are having inventory shortages, so I got a different kind. I have two more on the way. Way cheaper than running equipment, and you get mushrooms!

tags420

tags420

Looks good.
Do you flip right after rooting/transplants?

What is your yield goal/expectation?

A

allorganic

I just got done transplanting in fact. I let them veg/ recover for a week plus then throw them into flowering room. Realistic goal is anything over 400 grams to start. As I dial in new setup and specific strain needs I am hoping to be getting around 600 a table.

Natural

Natural

Nice set up man! I'm flip flopping rooms right now..and perp tables is where I'm headed.
Dig the mushrooms..looking for a spot to run loafs of oyster and shitake mycelium..the restaurants around here jump on the wild mushrooms we can find in the woods.
Those look like honey mushrooms to me. Can't wait for morel season in March!

Top Bottom