Fox Farm???

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok here's the deal, if I use pm/hp I have to order it, so I'm trying to use the fox farm cause I can get it, it's a good price point.... and if I have to learn something new , I need easy simple and easy , I like to shop at mom pop stores cause it helps keep them in food....... So with that said I can see what else they have in stock tomorrow, But I all ready have both mr happy and the sea bass
ocean forest will fill your needs,i use tea to feed it when it needs it,not much for bottles stuff and dry amends go a long way if you wanted to add it and reuse the soil,ya it breaks down,supose to ,breaks down to organic matter if you dig,you dont ditch it,you add fresh stuff to it as you go just saying,even pro mix,better yet same thing peat moss,did you check theose pic's i threw up other day,that was amended peat moss and manures,with a few extra amends i added,cooked for 6 months,hahahahi got potatoes working to get eyes and there going in there ,im thinking theres laws against soil with out a plant in containers,so law abidding as i am,fill the pots hahahah

hps4891

hps4891

Dont you think made up stuff should be corrected?
Absolutely. Some growers go off false info and feel like its the truth, even wifwhen they dont know its false. Im good with being corrected presonally, but some aren't and thats where I was saying b4 egos can fly a lil bit. I think a lot of its in the percieved "tone" of how someone writes also, which can be all too easily misinterpreted online. Im just always trying to keep the peace lol. Happy growing bruh!

basscaptain

basscaptain

ocean forest will fill your needs,i use tea to feed it when it needs it,not much for bottles stuff and dry amends go a long way if you wanted to add it and reuse the soil,ya it breaks down,supose to ,breaks down to organic matter if you dig,you dont ditch it,you add fresh stuff to it as you go just saying,even pro mix,better yet same thing peat moss,did you check theose pic's i threw up other day,that was amended peat moss and manures,with a few extra amends i added,cooked for 6 months,hahahahi got potatoes working to get eyes and there going in there ,im thinking theres laws against soil with out a plant in containers,so law abidding as i am,fill the pots hahahah
I hear you, I have the compost pile started But again I/it needs time.... so in the next 6m - yr I have to do the store thing.... so since I can get the sea bass/O F for 17$ for the big bag (mr happy retails 14.99 at king ranch but I got that on sale for 8.99) I was thinking I should get like 10 and put it on a pallet... f..k it right:)

basscaptain

basscaptain

Dam.t
20190926 200500

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear you, I have the compost pile started But again I/it needs time.... so in the next 6m - yr I have to do the store thing.... so since I can get the sea bass/O F for 17$ for the big bag (mr happy retails 14.99 at king ranch but I got that on sale for 8.99) I was thinking I should get like 10 and put it on a pallet... f..k it right:)
21 bucks for the big bag here,same for happy,fox has a amend soil mix also,got a bull dog on front,stink to heaven but sure give a charge,14 bucks a bag i would sit on some too,if it was 3 a bag i would have a 50x 50 garden and a container garden running on the stuff too,not only that but a garden with trellis would benifit anyone from road seeing ya too

basscaptain

basscaptain

21 bucks for the big bag here,same for happy,fox has a amend soil mix also,got a bull dog on front,stink to heaven but sure give a charge,14 bucks a bag i would sit on some too,if it was 3 a bag i would have a 50x 50 garden and a container garden running on the stuff too,not only that but a garden with trellis would benifit anyone from road seeing ya too
think I can get it down more if I walk in with CASH and take the whole pallet, put it right in the back of the truck, they don't want to sit on it till mar :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

think I can get it down more if I walk in with CASH and take the whole pallet, put it right in the back of the truck, they don't want to sit on it till mar :)
yep raised garden bed ,wood stack beside would hide a lot if you dig,im thinking down the side of my ground bed and across back of garden a raised bed in a L shape wrap the edges with beans and such,might be one day things get legal and right in the middle the bitch be a tree sitting there hahaha,in mean time i wont to build in a way ,my melons,canaloupe watermelon and pumpkins can grow between and threw walk ways,just finished pumpkins had some vines 40ft long

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I use Light Warrior for first month to start my seedlings. My soil mix is OF n Light Warrior equal amounts. I add in Azomite, Perlite, Kelp meal, our house compost, assortment of microbes.
i add a touch of triple phosphrus and a tad of potash for the full meal deal,good recipe you got there mate,that what i mean about the ocean forest all is there for great plants,i just choice to add the other 2 items for that extra come flower,if you start with your recipe,good to go,i add the other two,because only 12% of the potash is readly avaaible and buy flower time it has cooked right into the mix for long haul grows,sativa will have you thinking this way hhahaah,there is another thread floating around here were someone states the blurple lights down fall to use is from the gardener,i disagree but hey to each there own,same way with this soil anyone can use it,amending it for the long haul and reuse for several grows can be done with a little home work,no real talent just do it as mama says to me all the time hahahah,it is a toss up when growing in soil ,it easy just ask anyone right,but all in all you finally find the right mix ,more times than not got a lot to do with your envoriment and your technic if you dig,no good or bad ,light or soil mix,just do it,the up's and down's teach us to better or self

Top Bottom