Fox Farm???

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

guess your going to have to get up that pole and gets some lights... Or Get that $$ out of the azz crack and order a light it will be there in a week :) and get buzyLOL :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

guess your going to have to get up that pole and gets some lights... Or Get that $$ out of the azz crack and order a light it will be there in a week :) and get buzyLOL :)
HID bro,i run with it,i need to get my veggies under it also,these LED dont do the trick ,oh trusty will hahahah.
now that you have calmed down from yesterday,didnt you say you went one inch deep with your seeds?
it will take a few days for them to pop ground so be patient

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

week
10 1 19 003
10 1 19 002
later bro,i think i posted this here last week

S

Sudsman1964

I use fox ocean forest and happy fog jump start and water them untill they have a good grow start then i use bushdoctor noots works i have new rasta noots on way im a ebayer so get my noots cheep i also use soft pots wich work rilly grate

BudTester420

BudTester420

My ? is for the people that use Fox Farm , should I use Happy Frog, Ocean or mix the 2.................................... when I go to put these beans in soil
I’ve been using Ocean Forest for over 10 years and it’s my go-to when I’m not testing other soils or soilless mixes. It’s great by itself or using as an addition to happy frog base with more compost, perlite and biolife.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well hell ,got the utility room cleaned out,nice and nest,got tent out foil taped all the seems,built a bottom to sit on floor in case of flash flood,went to put tent up and damn if i havent lost 4 /4ft long poles what the hell ,shit,i just build another out of pvc ,aint that the shits,done took all my blurple lights down over the veggies and medicine cups,im a lazy bastard,up go the china lights and tomorrow is a good day to start over,how the hell do you loose 4/4ft long pipes living in a basement,i must of smoking some good shit hahahah,what a day,bright side got room cleaned up and all the little hidy holes that a trap smart mouse seems to wont to make house is over,i yanked that motor off the stand,inside the legs was about 3lbs of deer corn ,that bastard was sitting up shop i mean,no more corn in the room while i grow for sure hahahah,i got 1 male a few days ago,guess his buddy seen him in trap other day and said ainta gonna do it lmao

basscaptain

basscaptain

The usa boys are here in 48 hrs....
ty buzz.....

drop 4 of these and put the 3 ST in soil ...
got to get these pic over to computer and put them in the grow d
20191003 133700
20191003 102335
20191003 134841

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have been using fix farm products for many years and have always had consistent good results. I pop beans in paper towel. Then into just Pete pellets because they are inert and contain no nutrients so I can ease the babies sparkly into feeding. Also the pellets allows you to easily maintain a daily cycle of dry and wet. As period of dryness force the root system to grow faster stretching out downward in search of water and nutrients. So I water Anna's feed from the bottom until roots show their little fuzzy fingers through the pellet wrapping. I then remove the wrapping, (not necessary), and transplant into happy frog in3 gallon pots. Here they stay during veg. Getting alternating feedings when soil is dry and pots feel light when lifted. One plain water. Next3/4 strength grow big from Fox. One week after switching to flower I transplant into a soil mix from fox farm and good old Willie Nelson called strawberry fields flowering soil. They get straight water for a week then same on and off feeding as before but with fox farms tiger bloom. I reduce the hours of light by two minutes every 24 hours. This is closer to nature and I find it makes a noticeably better terpine profile rise in the finished cured product. At harvest I literally up root and spray all dirty from Roy system with water hose and place plants in Deep water culture, (bubble buckets) with plain water only until they have sapped all nutes from leaves taking harsh crop running Clorophyl with it. Then chop trim dry cure smoke. I handed down that last step to a few other old school legends where I am from and they all think I am crazy when they see me do it for first time. Well they are all still doing it themselves every harvest over ten years later. I don't aim or claim to be better than anyone at growing great pot. But I have been doing it for thirty years breeding several of my own closely held strains that are very noteworthy, if not all out prize winners. But I am also humble and know that though I may have a green thumb, good old mother nature makes Thea real decisions in this game. We only do ever best with what we are gifted by her. Within her laws. We are all here I hope, to teach and learn from one another. There's is no place for argument in a field that none of us can truly be the master of. That seat is already taken. You need only to venture to your garden, take a deep breath and take in all of her beauty to see it. I hope some of my info and experience will help others to be better in tune with nature and too realize it's awesome power and respect it as I do. It was here before us and will be here long after if man doesn't succeeded in his ignorant race to rape and destroy the very essence of earth that sustains his own life. A year ago a category 5 hurricane Micheal hit my town and wiped it away. My home was destroyed. Two cars blown twenty feet across the road into neighbors house. Nearly every trees bigger than six inches in diameter was up rooted and snapped in to pieces. I came home and was Awe struck add I walked to my secret garden to find every single plant thriving and almost ready for harvest. Some broken antes bent to the ground but the buds curving back towards there's sun refusing to die. One plant was twisted completely in half at the stalk. The top half blown twenty yards away where it landed in a ditch and grew more roots into the dirt from a broken stalk and was thriving again. This experience have me a glimpses into the mystical world of nature I had never seen. If you do not believe in magic. You are looking in the wrong place. It lives. And it is right in your back yard. Or any where that the concrete ends, and the trees begin. Thank you for your time and consideration.
thats deep friend,i feel ya as i cleaned up my mess bieng every thing that wasnt blown away ,a news van stopped and just stared at me,i wanted to shot them,but shook my head and piled every thing up,they stayed about 10 min and every car that could get down the street just stared,not one time did anyone ask to help,that when i knew there was no man kind ,and i stand alone,prefer it that way,2 hurricane since same thing,nature and family all we got,stick with it,be alright friend many others walk the same path,welcome to the farm friend

W

Wilbo

Use the happy frog for vegging and the ocean forest for flower. If you actually read the bags good youll see for the needs of the plant its almost perfectly balanced for specific veg or flower. My advice is to cut it with say a 60/40 blend of the foxfarm(frog or forest) and mix with either promix hp or roots organics 707 and youll love the outcome and your dirt will go a lot further.
Call me dumb, but, and how do you switch soils from veg to flower?

basscaptain

basscaptain

the way I took it was>>>>
they start in HF.... then when they trans planted//// they move over to OF.............
Some of the guys are only filling there pots half way after trans plant also, so they can add soil down the road......
think thats when they add the OF

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the way I took it was>>>>
they start in HF.... then when they trans planted//// they move over to OF.............
Some of the guys are only filling there pots half way after trans plant also, so they can add soil down the road......
think thats when they add the OF
right,ive never heard of transplanting in flower though on purpose ,i have in a emergency many moons ago,plant didnt like it either

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just by light cycle,you can add soil ,but i add same soil,i grow in ocean all the way,when i flip to flower 12/12 i add frsh ocean and top scratch it in,that might involve bigger pot,i dont bust the bucket form and just get out of transplanting pot and inprint it on side to form the hole,little mycos or rooting powder in the hole and sit that girl right in,i do this 2 weeks before i flip though,let it get the stiffness out like a pair new shoes

Top Bottom