Foxtailing at day 28 bloom ? Opinions ?

• Thread starter Veteran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Veteran

Veteran

Im in day 28 bloom in a sealed room. I have buds that look like foxtails. Is this foxtail or will it fatten up?

my temps were 30 degrees celcius i dropped it to 28

lights were 1000 watt and dropped to 800 watt

co2 was 1200 ppm i dropped it to 800 ppm.
Rh % swings between 55% and 70% lights on and 70% lights off .I have trouble dropping the Rh.

Vpd is low around 1 and lower, can this cause foxtailing?

Foxtailing at day 28 bloom  opinions
Foxtailing at day 28 bloom  opinions 2
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Its ez...your formula is fucked....you aint fixing that bro cause Ive seen it before and know why its happening....
Your N-P balance is way off....You pushed P way to hard and early bro....simple enough...
btw the only question you didnt answer was what are they eating?...cause thats where your issue is......gl
FOE20

Veteran

Veteran

Its ez...your formula is fucked....you aint fixing that bro cause Ive seen it before and know why its happening....
Your N-P balance is way off....You pushed P way to hard and early bro....simple enough...
btw the only question you didnt answer was what are they eating?...cause thats where your issue is......gl
FOE20
ec in is 1.5 canna coco ph 5.8 , runoff is 1.3 and ph 6.2 at the moment. I didnt start adding extra PK yet.

Veteran

Veteran

You could quit the co2 and exhaust outside. Are you using led or hid?
Im using hps 1000 watt de and dimmed them to 800 watt now. I have to upgrade my exhaust fan and filter it has not enough capacity to cool the room. But im thinking of upgrading and like you mentioned quitting co2 and venting more so i can drop the Rh %.

Veteran

Veteran

So you just started week 5 and still no PK? Yeah that's a problem.
Starting tomorrow , i guess you are right . Especially with co2 supplementation they needed it. Its my first time with this strain in this room i will ad it earlier the next grow. Will it be ok after adding PK you think?

growsince79

growsince79

Starting tomorrow , i guess you are right . Especially with co2 supplementation they needed it. Its my first time with this strain in this room i will ad it earlier the next grow.
Frosty as hell, what strain is it?

Veteran

Veteran

Frosty as hell, what strain is it?
Amnesia its a hybrid 9 weeks flower. The leafs are like sativa. In my profile picture its what it should become. Its clone only you cant find it from seed. They sell amnesia seeds but they are all different.

growsince79

growsince79

Starting tomorrow , i guess you are right . Especially with co2 supplementation they needed it. Its my first time with this strain in this room i will ad it earlier the next grow. Will it be ok after adding PK you think?
Hard to say, hope so. I would do something about the temps and rh too. At 28c the leaf temps are probably 30c vs 27c if you were led. Too much N delays flowering. I switch to bloom after 2 weeks.

Veteran

Veteran

Hard to say, hope so. I would do something about the temps and rh too. At 28c the leaf temps are probably 30c vs 27c if you were led. Too much N delays flowering. I switch to bloom after 2 weeks.
Leaf temps are in range about 25/26 celcius. I think i overdid the N , i gave grow formula for 3 weeks and that was 1 week too long i think. I suspected Phosphorus problems before but now i think it wat N toxicity and that may have caused the foxtailing too.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Amnesia its a hybrid 9 weeks flower. The leafs are like sativa. In my profile picture its what it should become. Its clone only you cant find it from seed. They sell amnesia seeds but they are all different.
Is it the famous Core Cut?

Crosses of Amnesia that I've grown seem to have a predisposition to foxtail.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
ec in is 1.5 canna coco ph 5.8 , runoff is 1.3 and ph 6.2 at the moment. I didnt start adding extra PK yet.
I'll stand by my comment.....
If there was no P then you would not have Resins or Pre Flowers....You have P avail somewherte cause it doesnt just happen bradda....And being how undeveloped it is, as said...
The Formula or whatever is quite off....Its not light or heat, cause your not even fully flowering yet...my other concern is the calyxs are swelling at a stage where they should be stacking, which is partly happening, cause every 2 Pistils are a Calyx...and some are swollen yes?.....
What are you feeding it right now?...or actually what have you fed it a week ago?..( the formula of the nutrients your using)...
FOE20

Veteran

Veteran

I gave a grow formula , so the N was higher than P and K but there wase P K in it . What i meant was i didnt give the extra P K yet. And started bloom formula of Canna coco after 3 weeks into flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom