• Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Close up, of the crazy double serrations

IMG1490

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

duble serrations are so wicked lookin. i Absolutely LOVE THEM! it means you have a true player.nice picture there of them Canappa, do triippple serrations exist?im goin back to look at my Pebblez pics to see if i had the doubles. That is so damn impressive cutting 24 clones from her and she looks TERRific! you did a great job, thats so awesome.cheers, DAT

DAT

DAT

LOL.nah I didn't have the double serrations. shucks. but now I do remember what I did have from the FPOG. an unfortunately serious allergy.I would break out in terrible hives on my arms from touching her.I grew her in my Phototron and had to keep her in ICU in there the entire time.she really got under my skin.lol.

SAM 0115
Canappa

Canappa

duble serrations are so wicked lookin. i Absolutely LOVE THEM! it means you have a true player.nice picture there of them Canappa, do triippple serrations exist?im goin back to look at my Pebblez pics to see if i had the doubles. That is so damn impressive cutting 24 clones from her and she looks TERRific! you did a great job, thats so awesome.cheers, DAT
LOL.nah I didn't have the double serrations. shucks. but now I do remember what I did have from the FPOG. an unfortunately serious allergy.I would break out in terrible hives on my arms from touching her.I grew her in my Phototron and had to keep her in ICU in there the entire time.she really got under my skin.lol.

Damm @DAT I had hives a few years back thought it was from smoking or touching the bud, turned out was my high blood pressure pills causing a bad reaction and stress.
Double serrations plants this is a first for me. I am loving it so far looks so wicked, I know I have something special so far. Yeh the bitch is a beast for sure I thought I had two males in the beginning the way she was growing. All the clones are doing great, Funny thing is a few day after taking the clones she released a funky smell but now its not too bad. It was like she was pissed for cutting her and released that odor? so far no male sings all female! Once again thanks for the props bro. ;)

Canappa

Canappa

6 day old Fruity Pebbels OG babie clones, doing well temps 72-76 and 80-90 humidity Took dome off today and she seems to be holding her own. Another few more days I should have some roots coming out.
IMG1497

Canappa

Canappa

Fruity Pebbles OG update: So far all is good, She is starting to form buds at the moment.

Pheno one is the beast she really grows like a male thick hard branches, the leave are huge she defiantly love the light.
IMG1512

She is twisting hers leaves to get more light on the back side, lol
IMG1516

Wont be long for the buds to show their stuff
IMG1507

Pheno 2 The small one
IMG1511

IMG1509

Group shot
IMG1513

The Babies made it!
so far 24/24 none died,starting to show nice roots.
IMG1524
IMG1525

IMG1518
JAWS

JAWS

Thanks @JAWS , I try to stay up on it, Hmm F3 pregos sound very nice;)

beautiful plants dude your doing a wonderful job with these so far, im sure your going to just love them once they start putting on some buds and pushing those fantastic odors.

no not prego f-3 those are f2's housing more f-3.

very nice:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i screwed up and showed the wrong pic with the wrong name, the pic above i posted as fpog f2 housing f3 seeds is not what those are.

the plant on the left in that pic is the FPOG F1 CEREAL CUT housing the fpog ix1 seeds, the plant on the right in that pic is the KEEBLERS DIN housing the keeblers din f2 seeds.

i was in here looking this morning and it hit me right in the face that those two plants looked nothing alike and if they looked nothing alike then they could not be the fpog f2 plant. i then went a took the plants out and saw that i was correct.

very sorry for the screw up it was not done on purpose.

peace:wideyed::wideyed:

Canappa

Canappa

ok so i screwed up and showed the wrong pic with the wrong name, the pic above i posted as fpog f2 housing f3 seeds is not what those are.

the plant on the left in that pic is the FPOG F1 CEREAL CUT housing the fpog ix1 seeds, the plant on the right in that pic is the KEEBLERS DIN housing the keeblers din f2 seeds.

i was in here looking this morning and it hit me right in the face that those two plants looked nothing alike and if they looked nothing alike then they could not be the fpog f2 plant. i then went a took the plants out and saw that i was correct.

very sorry for the screw up it was not done on purpose.

peace:wideyed::wideyed:

Haha ,Thanks JAWS it happens to the best of us, where is that dam delete button when you need it.;) With all the Dank projects you have going on,I would be confused myself at times....How that Banana Cereal mix coming along?

JAWS

JAWS

Haha ,Thanks JAWS it happens to the best of us, where is that dam delete button when you need it.;) With all the Dank projects you have going on,I would be confused myself at times....How that Banana Cereal mix coming along?

the BANANA CEREAL seeds are doing fine, next time i get them out i'll snap a couple pics of them.

thank you:)

Canappa

Canappa

The moment I been waiting for flowers showing! I love waking up and looking at these two it just makes my day:)

The Clones are doing just great, currently working on the NFT gutters made some major updates since the last run. need to finish the room these clones cant wait any longer.

Pheno 2 named "Coco"
IMG1534

Pheno 2 named "Zoe"
IMG1533
IMG1541

IMG1551
IMG1549

Canappa

Canappa

Fruity Pebbles only 9 days since signs of flower and Coco an Zoe are still growing like a beast. In all my years I have never seen a girl grow like her I have to admit I been out of the game for some years but I know when I have something special keeper;)

First up Coco, she is the short not too wide big leaf pheno
DSCF4437
DSCF4438
DSCF4440
DSCF4430

And my big girl Zoe. she has been a growing like a male since day one, but I dont see any male signs in her:D

DSCF4433
DSCF4448
DSCF4451
DSCF4429

DSCF4447
Canappa

Canappa

Wow:wideyed: its only going on the 2nd wk and the Fruity Pebbles F2's are just awesome:happy: growing so big a strong I love everything about the strain so far. Getting some faint smell of something funky. The Babies are doing just fine in the Aeroflow NFT I been running the new set up and so far no problems, the roots are starting to show nice growth.

First up Coco
DSCF4498
DSCF4480

DSCF4473
DSCF4488
DSCF4499

And next up is big Zoe
DSCF4501
DSCF4505
DSCF4510
DSCF4512

This is one of the Babies
DSCF4464

The Room

DSCF4496
Canappa

Canappa

How's she smelling?

Thanks for stopping by bro, A very faint funky burnt rubber as JAWS would describe it coming from her. I have never smelled anything like her so it kind of hard to describe, the only smell I am waiting on is to she if she has that fruity pebbles smell.

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks for stopping by bro, A very faint funky burnt rubber as JAWS would describe it coming from her. I have never smelled anything like her so it kind of hard to describe, the only smell I am waiting on is to she if she has that fruity pebbles smell.

the one f2 female i had started out with that burnt rubber type smell then like 2-3 weeks into flower i started getting the fruity cereal smell, if your going to get that one the smell should be coming soon.

if not then your going to have the TAK pheno.

peace:)

Canappa

Canappa

the one f2 female i had started out with that burnt rubber type smell then like 2-3 weeks into flower i started getting the fruity cereal smell, if your going to get that one the smell should be coming soon.

if not then your going to have the TAK pheno.

peace:)

Thanks JAWS, I just got done smelling her and the big one I believe my be leaning toward the TAK and the short fat leaf one is getting a real nice fruity smell to her. They both are different,But like you said in another week or so I should know more. Thanks for the info bro have a good one;)

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks JAWS, I just got done smelling her and the big one I believe my be leaning toward the TAK and the short fat leaf one is getting a real nice fruity smell to her. They both are different,But like you said in another week or so I should know more. Thanks for the info bro have a good one;)

good show bro just keep your nose to them until they show what they are and are going to be for ya, if ya get a TAK congrats she wont be a slouch either i'm sure of it..

nice man:)

Top Bottom