FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

a look at the fpog cereal at 29 days, remember to keep your noise to her and don't be fooled if ya start getting a burnt rubber smell. my f2 started out smelling like that then went full on cereal smell.

straight cereal smell!!

enjoy:)

Canappa

Canappa

a look at the fpog cereal at 29 days, remember to keep your noise to her and don't be fooled if ya start getting a burnt rubber smell. my f2 started out smelling like that then went full on cereal smell.

View attachment 382905

straight cereal smell!!

enjoy:)

I like burnt rubber smells lol. Thanks for the info JAWS, I know your a busy man thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the heads up.

Canappa

Canappa

Just Topped the first Phenol she is a beast at 23" wide and 17" tall love the structure of the FPOG. In 7 day she grew 5" in height and 3" in width just to get an ideal of how fast she is growing. I dont ever grow in dirt, so I used my Ionic hydro nutes on her and she loves it. been feeding at 500ppm just to start off with.

DSCF4099
DSCF4101
DSCF4105
DSCF4107
DSCF4109

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

Now my second pheno is much shorter and different leaf structure she is also getting used to a good feeding. Getting a little yellow at the ends of the leaves, but I think its just new growth after a couple of days she turns nice and green.
DSCF4110
DSCF4114
DSCF4118
DSCF4120
DSCF4121

Mogrow

Mogrow

Just Topped the first Phenol she a beast at 23" wide and 17" tall love the structure of the FPOG. In 7 day she grew 5" in height and 3" in width just to get an ideal of how fast she is growing. I dont ever grow in dirt, so I used my Ionic hydro nutes on her and she loves it. been feeding at 500ppm just to start off with.

View attachment 384860 View attachment 384856 View attachment 384857 View attachment 384858 View attachment 384859
that thing is beasting up bro.:eek:

below frigid

below frigid

Looks a little early to be sure. No female sex organ yet though. If I had to guess I would say male but thats only a guess. Give it another week.

Canappa

Canappa

@rvd ,@below frigid thanks guys I was bummed unable to sleep thinking that I might be stuck with males. So first this morning I got up and set my camera up for micro shots and took pics of my smaller pheno. And after I seen this pic I new right away what I have is a beast that is a male and the shorter one is a girl, End result 5 seeds two popped on male and one female. I am happy got my mama a papa.

DSCF4212

JAWS

JAWS

@rvd ,@below frigid thanks guys I was bummed unable to sleep thinking that I might be stuck with males. So first this morning I got up and set my camera up for micro shots and took pics of my smaller pheno. And after I seen this pic I new right away what I have is a beast that is a male and the shorter one is a girl, End result 5 seeds two popped on male and one female. I am happy got my mama a papa.

View attachment 386469

nice female my friend glad you got one, hope the other is what you want what ever it turns out to be.

awesome:)

Canappa

Canappa

nice female my friend glad you got one, hope the other is what you want what ever it turns out to be.

awesome:)

Thanks JAWS, Either way I cant go wrong if it is male or famale is the way I see it. Now that I least have one girl to work with.

JAWS

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

f2's 14 days flower
PICT0001

PICT0002

PICT0003

this plant has a side limp just begging to be dusted, so i may just make a few FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIES with it.
PICT0004

PICT0005

your doing great over here bro onward!!.

very nice:woot:

Canappa

Canappa

Well guys come to find out looks like my biggest FPOG pheno is starting to show female traits after all, and not the male traits like I first thought she would be. She as been growing so dam fast as strong just like a male. I topped her last week and the new stems are showing the female sings. All is good now just waiting for my girls to get bigger to fill my room with clones.

DSCF4248

Canappa

Canappa

FPOG F2's After all the guessing I positively have two beautiful girls. I know its just veg pics but I never seen a strain grow so fast and strong. She looks so good and healthy, cant wait to see if I have that cereal pheno...
IMG1384

DSCF4280

IMG1385
DSCF4266
DSCF4267

DSCF4286

Latest posts

Top Bottom