Franchise Genetics Grown Outdoors

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

So I wanted to ask your thoughts on this idea I have.

I am doing that little truckbed dep, just started it today, and wondered if it makes sense if I cover it 5pm to 6 or 7 am for a week, that will shock them enough to stay in flower. What do you think?

Dunge

Dunge

I am doing that little truckbed dep, just started it today, and wondered if it makes sense if I cover it 5pm to 6 or 7 am for a week, that will shock them enough to stay in flower. What do you think?
I'm the last person to advise against experimentation, but
Shock them enough to stay in flower?
I doubt it.
And the down side is catastrophic.
Months of reveg and nanners galore.

Oh, and, caregiverken, rock on friend.
I can't 'like' your work enough.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I'm the last person to advise against experimentation, but
Shock them enough to stay in flower?
I doubt it.
And the down side is catastrophic.
Months of reveg and nanners galore.
yeah, I agree, But I play a lot, and if I have to kill something if it fucks up its not the end of the world.

Less than 15 hours of light naturally now, so my thought is a week is all it will take. I do it all the time after say 30 days of dep or 30 days indoor, throw em out and they always finish. Early spring sometimes that fucks em up though and they will start vegging.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Pesonally I wouldnt do it..I would like to be able to do that..and Im sure some strains and cuts are more likely to stay in flower when you fuck with their light peiord..but some strains will reveg easy..just from light leaks or bad timing..
I have seen it
And some will herm too.
I shorten my light period to 11 hours near the middle/end of my lite deps.
to make sure they dont reveg..lol..
Having said that all that :rolleyes:..I like what your thinking of doing..maybe give them a couple weeks till they are set..and the days are even shorter

SunGrown

SunGrown

yeah, indoors i run my lights 10/14 a lot, lol, really finish em. Seems to work.

But I have been lucky I guess, because as long as I am not messing with selfed seeds, getting herms from anything other than heat hasn't happened in a while.

Yeah, I have other dep going anyway, so I will do it for a few weeks, maybe till august.
Thanks homie

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks @Dunge :)
I just water em ;)

Dago #3 has a little bit of support all ready, because I bent her over a little :)
Dago3630
Dago3top630

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Damn you gotta love the growth on outdoor plants ..As for the big E you could have stunted them a lil with hot soil or the PH could have been off going by your seedling pics but they look great now good luck ...killing it
yeah, my well water PH is high..like 7.9 I use cheap patio plus organic soil
Fuck it..im flipping these two and letting the other veg till aug.

BigE1and2on74

3 gal plastic pot in a plastic gro bag :)

And here are the rest of the Dago Orange trees :)

Dago3and4on74
Dago2on74
Last edited:
salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Nice plannts as usual there ken just want to let ya know a layer of bubble wrap in between the pot and thegrow bag does wonders to help keep the girls feet cool just my 2 cents :D

C

chillbudz

Those ladies look super happy! Good job Ken! I noticed that you had a Dago Orange from Franchise Genetics. My friend just recently had a pack of seeds given to him from franchise genetics. Has anyone ever heard of natural born 91?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking nice and happy Ken! Hope you have a small army of workers come harvest!

Those ladies look super happy! Good job Ken! I noticed that you had a Dago Orange from Franchise Genetics. My friend just recently had a pack of seeds given to him from franchise genetics. Has anyone ever heard of natural born 91?
Thanks for stopping by you guys :) No, Chill, I haven't heard of that one..
I guess Obs had a bunch of crosses stashed away :)

I put some net up on the Dago Cage :)
Dagobed76

And put some net around the Apple trees too
Apples76

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken you ready for the heat? 104 today at my spot. Must of been a little toasty out your way too.
It was cloudy this morning :) I was loving it.
The sun is breaking though now..hope the clouds stick around though.

I need to get on here more ken,you are killing it
Thanks Kinger :) they are growing like weeds!
I just hope I gave them enough soil..All my boxes and beds are open on the bottom
But i still worry about them getting root bound

Top Bottom