Franchise Genetics

• Thread starter Og Hunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I got 2 packs of 12 guy at store said they r fem but pack say 12 seed I'm so pissed guys I popped all 24 an got 4 females that's crap guys only reason I got the was so I wouldent have to wait for attitude seed bank but I should have ordered instead I wasted my time an money.
4 bomb ass females. Would crush more than half the trash attitude brings to the table. You got 4 elites.

kds710

kds710

I got 2 packs of 12 guy at store said they r fem but pack say 12 seed I'm so pissed guys I popped all 24 an got 4 females that's crap guys only reason I got the was so I wouldent have to wait for attitude seed bank but I should have ordered instead I wasted my time an money.
Yes 4 females out of 24 seeds to most is disappointing, But considering the gear your workin with my friend, your more on the fortunate side I'd say. Just make sure to take plenty of clones because those four females will more than likely be serious firepower

H

Hondaguy

Ya took clones allready looks like two are hermaphrodite it's got maple flower clusters competing out like it's showing it's male an on other side of male cluster it's got female hair so think go in to trash throws two but guy gave me two new packs of both Apple and orange so not to mad now

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Final Flush. I usually like to flush for 4 days but I'm thinking about a full week of just PH water. Buds are huge, we're going to finish her strong and update later with the total yield. She's a high yielder for sure. The nose is light but that could change. It's day 52 and I'm going to take her to day 63. Low Co2, 900 ppms while she flushes. Last day at 1250 ppm. Maybe next time I'll try and push her to 1500 ppm. That's right, she'll get another go but I plan on popping the rest of my seeds to see if any can trump her. I have Area 43 and Alien Orange Cookies coming next. Thanks to everyone who followed and commented. Grows are an expensive hobby with great rewards not always profitable, hope you learn something. Thank you @obsoul33t

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

View attachment 532261
Final Flush. I usually like to flush for 4 days but I'm thinking about a full week of just PH water. Buds are huge, we're going to finish her strong and update later with the total yield. She's a high yielder for sure. The nose is light but that could change. It's day 52 and I'm going to take her to day 63. Low Co2, 900 ppms while she flushes. Last day at 1250 ppm. Maybe next time I'll try and push her to 1500 ppm. That's right, she'll get another go but I plan on popping the rest of my seeds to see if any can trump her. I have Area 43 and Alien Orange Cookies coming next. Thanks to everyone who followed and commented. Grows are an expensive hobby with great rewards not always profitable, hope you learn something. Thank you @obsoul33t

Top Bottom