Franchise Genetics

• Thread starter Og Hunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Hunter

Og Hunter

2nd round a bit better. She'll get stressed over heat so watch out.

unfadeable666

unfadeable666

729tqQAIL8

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Not to take away from this thread, I just wanted to add that I I'm in the sixth week, or so, of an alien apparition grow and of twelve seeds popped, eight were female and all eight ended up literally riddled with balls and nanner clusters. I picked, lollied, and kept on going. Ended up with two really good lookers right now. Making f2's, but I really doubt I'll run then again. So much extra work having to watch all the girls SO closely!

Just thought I'd add my experience with this genetic for others...

Best of luck to all!

Mrgg*

Kdub

Kdub

Yeah, I ran orange cookies and orange glue and both were covered in pollen sacks, other genetics in the room had no problem other than gettin nailed by pollen from that shit. Fuckin Garbage... Fuck his $200 price tag and fuck his crop ruining bullshit. Sorry but I think people should know. Not trying to ruin your thread. I spent $1200 on packs and won't run any more after losing money on the seeded crop. Yours look good though.

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yeah, I ran orange cookies and orange glue and both were covered in pollen sacks, other genetics in the room had no problem other than gettin nailed by pollen from that shit. Fuckin Garbage... Fuck his $200 price tag and fuck his crop ruining bullshit. Sorry but I think people should know. Not trying to ruin your thread. I spent $1200 on packs and won't run any more after losing money on the seeded crop. Yours look good though.

Been hearing this a lot from Franchise gear. Sad. For $200 that's ridiculous!

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

That's why I wanted to give my account... My pack was only $100 , but what I got was not worth it. Only the tip top of each branch was salvageable.

8 of 12 seeds females... Great!
8 of 8 females have male parts... Terrible!

Ran these side by side with my selected tangerine power and bog's sour strawberry. The other genetics were perfectly clean.

Mrgg*

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

One last thing to add, it's not just one nut or nanner per plant either. The majority had more than a dozen balls per plant. Only two plants had less then a dozen sacks

All of that aside, two plants look amazing! One said leaning with trichs everywhere, stem, stalk, and most fan leaves. Other is indica leaning with good sized buds (everything else is light on production)

SpiderK

SpiderK

& look for $200.00 " swamp boy seeds " producing nanners and sacks just like this hype-train ......

just as I predicted ( & edited / censored ) in mega " History of OG Kush Thread". a run up of hype by insiders with t.k. cuts .........crashes and burns again.

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Not to take away from this thread, I just wanted to add that I I'm in the sixth week, or so, of an alien apparition grow and of twelve seeds popped, eight were female and all eight ended up literally riddled with balls and nanner clusters. I picked, lollied, and kept on going. Ended up with two really good lookers right now. Making f2's, but I really doubt I'll run then again. So much extra work having to watch all the girls SO closely!

Just thought I'd add my experience with this genetic for others...

Best of luck to all!

Mrgg*

Thats thought. Check for light leaks and try and not bother them while they sleep. No shining flashlights or phone lights. It's been fun trying some diffent flavors, don't get discouraged. Good luck hunting.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Thats thought. Check for light leaks and try and not bother them while they sleep. No shining flashlights or phone lights. It's been fun trying some diffent flavors, don't get discouraged. Good luck hunting.

No light leaks, have a tent plus I drape thick black sheets over to be 100% sure (with clips, so the sheets cover all seams, been doing this for years now). I never open the tent during dark hours, ever. Temps range from 65 to 79 degrees at the extremes. And feeding is relatively light, but definitely not starving them either.

I also grew the other genetics side by side in the same tent, and they didn't herm at all.

All that considered, I would say it's more likely the genetics

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Is not a total loss for my crop, the results are anywhere from decent to very nice. Nothing that is mind blowing, or worth keeping considering the herm issue. Of 8 females I had two phenos that look good. One is short and very full with good trick coverage and slightly better than average smell and flavor. Other is stretchy and not much volume, but it is covered in trichs, smell is above average, haven't been able to sample yet.

I made f2's of both of those I just mentioned, but I will only likely try to run the f2's from the shorter plant. It has almost a kush growth structure and fills in nicely.

Most of my alien apparitions were low yielding, besides that short one I like.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

One thing I can say, once dried these nugs are basically white, covered in trichs. Very good looking, though small, nugs!

@Og Hunter those pics you posted recently look amazing, BTW!

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Is not a total loss for my crop, the results are anywhere from decent to very nice. Nothing that is mind blowing, or worth keeping considering the herm issue. Of 8 females I had two phenos that look good. One is short and very full with good trick coverage and slightly better than average smell and flavor. Other is stretchy and not much volume, but it is covered in trichs, smell is above average, haven't been able to sample yet.

I made f2's of both of those I just mentioned, but I will only likely try to run the f2's from the shorter plant. It has almost a kush growth structure and fills in nicely.

Most of my alien apparitions were low yielding, besides that short one I like.
My Aliens Apps yield big, i put these seeds threw much stress and the ones the were strong enough to stay alive were few; 1 in 10 sometimes to 2 in 4. Twice 0-5. So I'm having fun rotating the females. I have two "legends/ Octane" right now, first 4 produced 1 male.

Top Bottom