Frankster's Diagnostic Helpline; post your problem child here.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
What up, Frankster? Heat wave headed your way! A lot of people miss and are worried about you. So if nothing else, maybe you can shoot us a thumbs up and put some minds at ease. Hopefully you just copped an attitude. And nothing is seriously wrong. We have your back and stand behind you, buddy!

JDMF

JDMF

Hi there,
I have more of a finishing question if I may.
How important is it to have your plants in 48 hours of darkness before you harvest them? Is this even a thing or did I just fall for an old wives tale?
I am only asking because in my 4x4x8 tent I have 7 plants three strains(1 A5 Killer Haze, 2 Jack Herrer, 4 El Chapo.) El Chapo and Jack will be finishing at the same time but the A5 is at least two weeks behind.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Frankster: I bought a bottle of your nano technology concentrate as a precaution but never had the need to use it. The sealed bottle has been sitting in a dark cupboard for exactly 2 years. Do you think it is still viable? Thanks!

HigherVedic

HigherVedic

So I can say

What the fuck is beta caryohyllene and we can have a convo on it or

Do I just google it lol
Beta carophyllene is a terpene that comes out early on in the extraction process. It has a whitish to light yellow color, thick waxy appearance, and very peppery taste.

Observationist

Observationist

Be nice to know exactly what this is, causes, prevent, etc.

Observationist

Observationist

Beta carophyllene is a terpene that comes out early on in the extraction process. It has a whitish to light yellow color, thick waxy appearance, and very peppery taste.
Hmm, I like black pepper but that’s about it lol, and probably not in my herb taste.

Thanks, the more you know….

Latest posts

Top Bottom