Free at last in Virginia

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Beautiful pics man, and the trichomes on that 3rd close up... wow.

Getting crowded in there... I told you that you should have done a jacuzzi grow instead.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Beautiful pics man, and the trichomes on that 3rd close up... wow.

Getting crowded in there... I told you that you should have done a jacuzzi grow instead.
Me and my fabulous last minute oh what the heck lets make some clones idea, I hate to throw away anything viable, its a great way to extend the growin season and save on seeds. Supercropping is a thing ya know

SSgrower

SSgrower

I just topped 1 of my 3 girls I have in week 9 flower, yours are doing fine.SS

Panhead59

Panhead59

That walk bridge looks like one crossing Craig creek in SW Va. Another new (2nd grow) Va. cultivator here. I had a little room left in my 3 gal. Pots after 1st grow. Guess it all depends on final height. 4x4 tent. 3 survived outta 4 on 1st grow. Gonna do 4 this time. Got 4-6 ozs. Off each plant. Not great, but hey I made it to the finish line !!!!

Mothman

Mothman

That walk bridge looks like one crossing Craig creek in SW Va. Another new (2nd grow) Va. cultivator here. I had a little room left in my 3 gal. Pots after 1st grow. Guess it all depends on final height. 4x4 tent. 3 survived outta 4 on 1st grow. Gonna do 4 this time. Got 4-6 ozs. Off each plant. Not great, but hey I made it to the finish line !!!!
I’ve yet to start my first grow but I’d round up to a pound for 3 and call it a successful experience. What did you grow last time, and what’s next?
—another Va planter

Lilolme

Lilolme

So the days roll by, found a discussion bout Sour Diesel and whether to flower 70 or more days, some liked 70 for the perkier buzz and some said push it a couple more weeks so I am plannin at least 10 weeks, maybe 12. They were kinda dry so water tommorow and continue the regular feedin schedule
EA8E2398 7031 41D2 80A3 06E9B02C6514
67B20C5A 0D60 4126 9036 3C08AB024EC1
6AC8CA83 2381 4A05 8494 AA3A02028D39
E82A438F 729F 4E61 A158 65C1A57E6953

50CCD2D1 2881 45A7 89AB AA019662C3A6
SSgrower

SSgrower

Topping in flower? Care to elaborate?
Lilome, I top sometimes @ week 8-9 of flower to allow light to the bottom of the plant, it will continue to grow until I decide to "chop" it down. Sometimes you get a little more sometimes, a much better haul. I don't do this on all my grows. Timing is essential. Sometimes it's better just to chop, clean the tent and move on into the next grow.SS I got 18 cola's 1 ft. long from this topping. 6 days ago or almost now.

20210904 161857 compress92
Panhead59

Panhead59

1st grow was
I’ve yet to start my first grow but I’d round up to a pound for 3 and call it a successful experience. What did you grow last time, and what’s next?
—another Va planter
I grew 2 acdc cbd and 1 white widow. All from Choice seeds. I won't buy from them again. All were supposed to be photos, feminized. The two acdc cbd that were supposed to be <1% thc, will get you stoned. Plus they flowered on there own around 4 weeks. Definitely not acdc cbd. I bought 3 acdc seeds. Two germinated. 3 white widows, two germinated. 3 Acopulco gold, one germinated. Genetics matter. This go round will be the 1 Acapulco gold and 1 ww. More seeds from different co. On the way for my 3rd. Grow, around Christmas.

Lilolme

Lilolme

1st grow was

I grew 2 acdc cbd and 1 white widow. All from Choice seeds. I won't buy from them again. All were supposed to be photos, feminized. The two acdc cbd that were supposed to be <1% thc, will get you stoned. Plus they flowered on there own around 4 weeks. Definitely not acdc cbd. I bought 3 acdc seeds. Two germinated. 3 white widows, two germinated. 3 Acopulco gold, one germinated. Genetics matter. This go round will be the 1 Acapulco gold and 1 ww. More seeds from different co. On the way for my 3rd. Grow, around Christmas.
I’ve had a couple of mystery seeds as well that didn’t exhibit the traits they were supposed too. Hard to find a 100% reliable seed distributor it seems

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Must be one hell of a spell that Weed-Wizard is casting back there 🧙‍♂️

These might be some of your best pics yet. That first pic is just a "Daaaaamn", and in that last pic you can really feel the weight.

Mothman

Mothman

1st grow was

I think I’m gonna place an order from OASEEDS, does anyone have any experience with them? The Bulk Seeds seem to be priced fairly. I just hope they’re not stale. Or mislabeled.

Panhead59

Panhead59

I just ordered from ILGM. (I LOVE GROWING MARIJUANA) AT LEAST THEY guarantee 100% germinattion or they replace seeds. We'll see I guess. Very nice plants.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I just ordered from ILGM. (I LOVE GROWING MARIJUANA) AT LEAST THEY guarantee 100% germinattion or they replace seeds. We'll see I guess. Very nice plants.
My seeds came from ILGM as well. 6/6 fem germination for me. One was a runt but that's about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom