Free at last in Virginia

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panhead59

Panhead59

Now I can't vouch for the quality of seeds as this is my 1st order from them. Just that they gotta germinate before quality comes into play. I just can't/won't pay for something, anything, that doesn't "work" !!! That's insane.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Lilome, I top sometimes @ week 8-9 of flower to allow light to the bottom of the plant, it will continue to grow until I decide to "chop" it down. Sometimes you get a little more sometimes, a much better haul. I don't do this on all my grows. Timing is essential. Sometimes it's better just to chop, clean the tent and move on into the next grow.SS I got 18 cola's 1 ft. long from this topping. 6 days ago or almost now.
I wanna go for the main cola I haven’t done that but once I usually top and tie down, simethin different

Lilolme

Lilolme

Now I can't vouch for the quality of seeds as this is my 1st order from them. Just that they gotta germinate before quality comes into play. I just can't/won't pay for something, anything, that doesn't "work" !!! That's insane.
I have seeds from Crop King I bought 5 years ago 100% sucess so far I still have some left

Lilolme

Lilolme

How did you store those old seeds? Fridge?
In little metal vials stuck in a drawer, the vials came from the last place I got seeds from Royal Queen
AB717399 C367 4829 9884 045456D0DB5C

Lilolme

Lilolme

No wonder I’ve been draggin ass for a year, coma weed! Don’t get me wrong I like the vegetative state once in a while but it’s definitely time for somethin new and man that Sour Diesel sure was tasty! And that was only little unripe trim stuff, the green crack may come in ready sooner than the diesel and that would be fine by me that is some super tasty stuff too, extremely fruity. What a difference between the Bubba Kush and the new crop and I’ll still have lots of sleepy weed in stock. I wanna find something different for the next round, time to do some seed shoppin!

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Ha! Bubba Kush to Green Crack is one hell of a change up. I ran across some Green Crack once and it remains my favorite garage-cleaning weed. I bet you're going to have a cleaner house this year... hell, maybe you'll build a third 😄

Lilolme

Lilolme

Ha! Bubba Kush to Green Crack is one hell of a change up. I ran across some Green Crack once and it remains my favorite garage-cleaning weed. I bet you're going to have a cleaner house this year... hell, maybe you'll build a third 😄
My Wife has been wonderin what the hell is wrong with me for a long time! I am extremely stoned is not a very good explaination at noon

Mothman

Mothman

Schwer, when you were deciding on strains for the first grow, what were some of your runner ups?

Lilolme

Lilolme

This is why I keep teetering between a first grow of 3 fem hybrids (all the same strain) or a batch of 4-5 auto flower singles. I want some variety and I want it now. 😵‍💫
The more I read and see autos may not be the best choice for beginners they are very picky and you have to get it exactly right the first time. Get some cheap regular seeds, learn to germinate and get em through childhood and vegging good, learn to top and lst, then learn the difference between male and female first hand. Then you’ll have experience under your belt

Lilolme

Lilolme

I’ve been giving this some thought so I did some snoopin that confirmed my suspicions, I and many many others are doin it wrong. According to this read you shouldn’t start counting flower days/weeks as soon as you flip the lights, it may take a couple of weeks or more for the plant to make the transition to flower and this period does not count towards actual flower stage time. Looks like I have longer to go than I thought and thats ok I want RIPE buds not I wish I had waited a little longer buds

Lilolme

Lilolme

Went back through my pics and this one was the first emergence of pistils, june 23, I have been counting from june 8 when I flipped the lights, 2 weeks and 1 day differance. I am now officially at week 7 instead of 9. Makes perfect sence and actually pushes flower time closer to the seed seller estimates.
436D4D86 8EA0 41D9 A02F 9F702E9A9BDE

Top Bottom