Free at last in Virginia

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I let the clones get a little dryer than I would have liked but there’s still internal moisture so a few days in the jars to redistribute that will help. Airin out everything else so heres a few group pics of this years efforts. The buds from the clones are airy compared to the others, testiment to them not receivin enough light, had they been underneath the lights and not off to the side they would have filled out more I suspect. Still meh on my coconut oil experiment somewhat of a body buzz guess some more trials are in orderView attachment 1188094View attachment 1188095
I haven't read your diary yet but congrats on your harvest @Lilolme
Just wondering if you have a diary for the grow you are doing in dwc. You posted a picture and wanted to read your methods as i am just finishing mine as a DWC

Lilolme

Lilolme

I haven't read your diary yet but congrats on your harvest @Lilolme
Just wondering if you have a diary for the grow you are doing in dwc. You posted a picture and wanted to read your methods as i am just finishing mine as a DWC
Here’s the thread for my last grow in dwc which I did not finish well but still got a bunch of decent smoke off of it

Lilolme

Lilolme

Got railed on tryin to help a guy out, apparently my style of assistance lacks the sugar coating necessary to get people through their first grows successfully. Time for a long break. You may or may not have noticed I never use a period at the end of my posts because I’m not done yet. Guess what.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Yeah, I'm out for a long while also. Once the name calling and degrading starts, it's not fun anymore. Bet he/she wouldn't say it to my face !!!!!

Lilolme

Lilolme

Yeah, I'm out for a long while also. Once the name calling and degrading starts, it's not fun anymore. Bet he/she wouldn't say it to my face !!!!!
Yea I kinda doubt if they really wanna have a go at me either
164C3D6A 61A6 4143 B519 F6E34AD7976D

S

sshortguy1

be nice to know what kind of lights they're using which helps a lot of others reading will help them a long the way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

S

sshortguy1

Too much liberal "I'm right and you're stupid" going on. From now on, first crap post gets someone reported.
1 of the reasons that's there's monitors that will control it or ignore it, I sense a lot of hatred jealousy but it's human nature it ignore it we can move on, @ 1st after I seen a few nice picture but people have to start from somewhere then move on people don't become master growers overnight wish plants did but they don't

Top Bottom