A guy on here said that had he known when he started his grow he would have culled out everything that wasn’t up in the canopy. I got a bunch of these larfey little buds from the last time and they have gotten the job done but this time I am gonna agree with that guy and let the plant focus on the canopy and not the little guys down
I think one of the best things about havin a little bit of experience in growin is the concept of time, for some reason I equate 3 days as a reasonable expectation for seein results from any givin action and that has givin me a much more comfortable, relaxed experience and the timing of the different stages of growth has takin away the “how long” questions I don’t feel nearly as “lost” as I did in the beginning. The comfort level is improving
Exciting developments in the clone department, one of my lessons was how to successfully root cuttings and one important step was to clip the ends of all of the fan leaves, this triggers the plant to stop growing the leaf, but you don’t want to remove them as the plant needs them. Its been 2 weeks and today I noticed the lower fans are beginning to yellow and dry up, the plants are using them up, roots are forming finally and the plant is signaling that it is preparing to grow. Time to change the cloning solution and give em just a tad stronger mix.
Feedin day, I haven’t flushed em yet I probly should, my spring water is runnin right at 7.0 ph at 68f I’m hopin it stays there till wensday on their next water day so I can take it straight from the faucet and not have to adjust it I can pour a lot of water through em that way even fill the tub and soak em really good
Made an executive decision, wasn’t greeted with the usual aroma this mornin, everybody looked good but I just fed yesterday and may have been a little heavy handed at 1700 ppm so, the spring water at the faucet being within range I gave em a really good long flush out. Readin up suggested I back off on the nutes I’m usin so thats the way I’ll go in a few days
Ok lets try this again, I am certain I headed off a major fuck up, I fed em way too strong, thankfully I caught it immediatly and took action with a super duper flush out. Goin forward after some reading I am goin less than half strength, three teaspoons in four gallons of water got me to 1090ppm I cut that down with another half gallon of water to 950ppm.
Perfect mornin for this, cool and overcast, temps are supposed to be cooler in the coming days. Added some worm castings to the pots and watered em in with the solution remaining in the oxycloner. Gonna treat these organically and see what happens, get to make some molasses tea soon