Free at last in Virginia

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilolme

Lilolme

So after wafflin around for a week while things got worse the net is off and as expected it probly wasn’t the best idea for this grow, I should have started trainin way sooner, should have only grown one plant with a longer veg time. But onwards we go trimmin things tryin to fit everything in there. I am considering movin the green crack it got super bushy and really needs a severe trim. I have a lot of work ahead to get this crowd under control my fingers are stickin together and all I can smell is fresh stinky sweet weed
D66DDD84 A739 4D3A 9A04 CD78518DDE8A
37216712 826B 4DC7 BF08 49932F3DBDEE

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Well yes, as a man who does enough plant smooching to start a career on Instagram and as a gamer with 40+ years of experience, I can attest to the fact that your Tetris and smooching skills are looking pro-level.

Your plants must be breathing so much better today.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Well yes, as a man who does enough plant smooching to start a career on Instagram and as a gamer with 40+ years of experience, I can attest to the fact that your Tetris and smooching skills are looking pro-level.

Your plants must be breathing so much better today.
Lots more air flow and light to the deeper stuff, hopin they fatten up and start weighin the branches down. Gonna do what I can today and give em another waterin they will be on their own for a couple days while I do the prep monday and visit the colon inspector tuesday mornin, I know TMI but maybe I can encourage somebody else to take care of business

Lilolme

Lilolme

Nice! That looks super handy! 👍
Over the past few years I have tried different things that made difficult time consuming tasks a little easier thus makin for a more enjoyable grow, who likes to struggle through routine things like waterin? Not this master service technician

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

HEY NOW !!!
PVA here (central va)
Nice to see fellow locals getting their grow on
I just join site today but have been reading here for two months
Hope I can gleam some useful info
This shits A LOT different than what we had 30 years ago
- those beans could walk up hill in the snow both ways …….

Lilolme

Lilolme

HEY NOW !!!
PVA here (central va)
Nice to see fellow locals getting their grow on
I just join site today but have been reading here for two months
Hope I can gleam some useful info
This shits A LOT different than what we had 30 years ago
- those beans could walk up hill in the snow both ways …….
Welcome I think you’ll like it here always something to learn

Lilolme

Lilolme

Been smokin the last grow for over a year now, its Bubba Kush and it really puts me on my ass. Lookin forward to somethin different, hopin this Sour Diesel gives me a little more energetic buzz gonna try not to let it go too long into hey lets go sit down stage

Lilolme

Lilolme

Pretty happy, been doin some readin and I think this batch is gonna be more along the lines of what I want, theres also a green crack in there so hopefully I will have a little more variety in the jars and save the rest of the bubba kush for bedtime

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

I’m a Sativa guy
SFV OG - again Kush IDK but sure looks Sativa like and stretches like a Sativa
Durban Poison started - next years outdoor - for sure
And one indica dom - Amnesia Haze
My plan is to try and cross that DP with some Indica hybrid so and can make up some stupid name !!!! Lol

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I'm a big fan of all the Green Crack I've come across. I love a good bedtime Indica, but I also love a good clean-the-garage-go-for-a-hike-oops-I-just-mowed-the-neighbor's-lawn kinda weed. I'm pretty sure everything I'm growing right now is going to be more along the lines of your Bubba Kush.

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

I went a little crazy with the first mother
Cut 30 clones - wtf I’m gonna do with them all idk but I’m def trying some different LST methods and plant sizes to figure the best method
There’s info on growing this strain but it’s all a decade old and like a golf swing - everyone’s grow is different
- again a labor of love !

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I went a little crazy with the first mother
Cut 30 clones - wtf I’m gonna do with them all idk but I’m def trying some different LST methods and plant sizes to figure the best method
There’s info on growing this strain but it’s all a decade old and like a golf swing - everyone’s grow is different
- again a labor of love !

lol, you sound a little bonkers but in the good way. 🤪 Have you started a grow diary yet in that section of the Farm? Good way to consolidate what's going on with your grows, and a good way for peeps like me to follow along with your shenanigans and successes.

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

Lmao
I just ask someone how to do that
- I guess I should just use the site search ?!?!
- SFV OG lil swag from under the net ain’t bad 😱

Lilolme

Lilolme

I'm a big fan of all the Green Crack I've come across. I love a good bedtime Indica, but I also love a good clean-the-garage-go-for-a-hike-oops-I-just-mowed-the-neighbor's-lawn kinda weed. I'm pretty sure everything I'm growing right now is going to be more along the lines of your Bubba Kush.
Gotta check the bean bank, which is not very extensive, I know I have some more green crack that may be the next go round, debating on just growin one bigger plant at a time instead of dealin with multiple plants it would only mean extra veg time maybe only a couple of weeks. Thinkin about a tent too as opposed to some construction on a more permanent room I really should get out of the bathroom thats the best tub to wash my dogs in. Gonna get the stash resupplied and give it a think, again

Top Bottom