Free at last in Virginia

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilolme

Lilolme

Gonna skip past the veg part and get right to the goodies. 2 Sour Diesel with a Green Crack in between under 3 Mars SP150s. 5 gallon fabric in a soil mix I concocted with stuff from the hardware store. GH Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom with a tad of cal/mag. Wasnt sure what to do this time, I always tie everything down from the start so I decided on my first scrog. Took some cuttings and flipped the lights yesterday we’ll see what happens. Tuck and pluck leaves for a couple weeks then clean em up good.
Free at last in virginia
Free at last in virginia 2

Free at last in virginia 3
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Can't wait to try fried fan leaves. Mmmm... Bet there as good as boiled peanuts.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Fellow VA grower here, new though. Those are looking great man! Grandma used to make bathtub gin, so why not some bathtub weed right? That fried marijuana pic had me rolling too 😄
Its the most convenient place I’m puttin together a little room just need to get back on it now that I aint gotta worry about it. Hit me up if you need anything I’m pretty familiar with this site theres lots of good stuff and people here, took me about a day to decide to stay off of the fakebook sites too much bs.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Hit me up if you need anything I’m pretty familiar with this site theres lots of good stuff and people here, took me about a day to decide to stay off of the fakebook sites too much bs.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. So far so good nearly 3 weeks into my first. 👍 I look forward to seeing that new space, but will miss the bathtub pics.

Lilolme

Lilolme

It didn’t take this good ol boy long to get at least a rudimentary grasp on this, cook a couple plants you’ll know what I mean. The nutes lower the ph so you gotta bring it back up to the “zone”. The only way you know how strong your mix is to measure it with a tds/ec meter. I am admittedly makin a mistake by not checkin the ph of my runoff and seein whats goin on in the root zone as far as the ph there.
13BCBB2D DD74 4DA3 916F 0B0A729205E6
9E48C390 217E 4D7E BE0B 9696172B9617
BD447B29 8DA4 4312 A2BA DAE38A914608
A8719C05 BC2D 4E16 B5A7 B25F9F9D013B

87E99006 24B2 4767 B54F 4D328DB1B8A3
Lilolme

Lilolme

Readin up on molasses and the usual plethora of contradictions. Goin into flower will this screw me up? Most of the bad reading was throwin off the root zone ph. Anybody got any input? Experience?
805D6364 6239 47EF 815B 9E1F1CADE02B

Lilolme

Lilolme

Feedin time, broke out the bucket and pump mixin a gallon at a time aint cuttin it, a week into flower still tuckin and pluckin one more week of that then leave em alone and see what happens. Already plannin for the next grow hopfully that one will be a little better from what I figure out this time
0538CC08 A4F6 4691 93A9 6902A914795D
486B75F6 0A34 40BC AB3E D601E0FC7CCE
BFE6817C F277 490C BCA2 3730FBEB69AF

Lilolme

Lilolme

They look so happy, and well done on managing that canopy. Any specific thoughts on what you're planning to do differently on the next grow?
Try to keep the nodes as close as possible, start lst sooner, might even get brave and crush the lower stems during veg too if I have to so they will lay flatter it doesn’t seem to faze them my reading suggests it may even be good for them. Its tough they want to stand up and I’m out of tie points past the edge of the pot. Maybe I’m just overly critical

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
How does one manage node distance? I've noticed some pretty wild differences when comparing node distances on the plants I'm growing, but I figured it was just individual genetics.

That stem-crushing thing sounds interesting. Terrifying too, but interesting. As for you being overcritical, well, both my criticisms and praise are worth exactly jack-shit right now given how green I am, but I think your grow looks fantastic.

Lilolme

Lilolme

I believe carefull control of the lights keeps em shorter with the nodes closer but I need more readin on that. I’m several grows in but there is lots to learn. Once I saw how resilient they are especially when nice and healthy roughin em up a little bit came a lot easier

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If they are anything like raw I’ll pass but it is funny
Nah, not like raw. Boiled peanuts are actually the best way to eat them. It sounds kinda gross, but it's one of those things you've got to experience to form an opinion.

A Georgia tradition.

Wow, this is a really level grow. No doubts about that one, the canopy is being manipulated well here.
Edit: Holy shit, your growing in the bathtub. lol, do the plants have a rubber ducky?

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Nah, not like raw. Boiled peanuts are actually the best way to eat them. It sounds kinda gross, but it's one of those things you've got to experience to form an opinion.

A Georgia tradition.
I can vouch for this. I've had a few times on my way from VA to FL. 👍

Lilolme

Lilolme

A Georgia tradition.

Wow, this is a really level grow. No doubts about that one, the canopy is being manipulated well here.
Edit: Holy shit, your growing in the bathtub. lol, do the plants have a rubber ducky?
Thanks, I was gonna get a rubber ducky after things filled out some. To be honest I have a lot of fun tryin to make them grow different ways. I haven’t had any back to back grows I always try somethin different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom