FREE TEST ---- INKBIRDPLUS PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector

H

hjmoon

Perfect timing. I was looking at implementing co2 for my next grow. Please let me know if I can still participate.

P

pcrelief

Hey guys, We've got some great news! 😄
We would like to offer our PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector for
FREE TEST!
🇺🇸[USA residents ONLY, sorry]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

🔗Click here for more details🔗
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MRX4F12

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will send you a private message.🤝

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during the business time! :)

View attachment 1279926
I'm interested in a free test. can do some experiements.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I'd would love to try this. At this point I have nothing to test co2 levels with.

C

Cjthegreat

I'd like to get one if they are free. For some reason it took me to Amazon to purchase one and I can't do that, I can text one out though if it's truly free for us customers

R

RiderDG22

Hey guys, We've got some great news! 😄
We would like to offer our PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector for
FREE TEST!
🇺🇸[USA residents ONLY, sorry]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

🔗Click here for more details🔗
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MRX4F12

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will send you a private message.🤝

‼️P.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during the business time! :)

View attachment 1279926
I’ll test it

Top Bottom