Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
stonestacker

stonestacker

Got it Gnome. Pic susks but you get the idea.
DSC01278

sixstring

sixstring

we got 15 inches of snow a few weeks ago and it wasnt nearly as bad as all the morons last night with an inch lol.been lucky as hell so far for not having to do much except collect checks.i bumped my main com account up a few hundy per month this year and im guessing those guys are pissed they are paying me more for doin waaaay less so far hehe.better not jinx myself,this winter sucks :)

G gnome

G gnome

We got some snow there at the end of November and it just so happens that was the day i decided to drive to meet a buddy on here in the matter of driving 4 hrs there n back i saw 20 accidents. One happened right in front of me....i changed lanes to pass a semi and i guess i wasnt doin it fast enuf for the guy behind me so he tried to weave between my and the semi and lost control into the guard rail. As i passed em i gave em a lil "toot toot" of the horn as i was lmao.

G gnome

G gnome

we got 15 inches of snow a few weeks ago and it wasnt nearly as bad as all the morons last night with an inch lol.been lucky as hell so far for not having to do much except collect checks.i bumped my main com account up a few hundy per month this year and im guessing those guys are pissed they are paying me more for doin waaaay less so far hehe.better not jinx myself,this winter sucks :)
thats the same lil snow storm i was talkin about haha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

A few years back we went down to Florida, when we were headed home there was a bit of a rain storm and those fuckers were going off the road left and right down there. I couldn't fucking believe it, a little rain does to them what an early winter storm does to people up here, fucking crazy! (Or a first winter storm I guess, lol.)

Top Bottom