What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Kis organics in my neck of the woods sells it
They wouldn't if it was bs
If I remember right the price point is pretty good
I paid 30 for it : / its a pretty small bag
I use real growers recharge and am pretty happy with it. Literally goes on everything, seedlings clones veg flower it don't matter lol. Good stuff and I think I got it for $20 a lb or so. Lasts a while.
What's in it?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Sometimes I wonder how I get such nice roots with no additives whatsoever just canna a and b
20151028 135057

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I just think it's pretty nice to have something from seed to jar in 3months on their own while your vegging your photos.
Once you have separate veg and flower up and running you get a harvest every couple of months depending on what you're growing. From that perspective it's a little quicker turn around and you have more potent weed. When I first started growing, autos were all I grew, my cousin too, after a while I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to make the switch to photoperiod plants. It drove me nuts that I was putting all that time into growing something that didn't have the power I was looking for. I've heard they've gotten better, one reason I'm trying this one, just to find out for myself but, I'd never switch back. There was some that my cousin was growing back then that were pretty nice, real frosty, nice smell and flavor but, every time you smoked it there was that one important aspect missing.... potency!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Once you have separate veg and flower up and running you get a harvest every couple of months depending on what you're growing. From that perspective it's a little quicker turn around and you have more potent weed. When I first started growing, autos were all I grew, my cousin too, after a while I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to make the switch to photoperiod plants. It drove me nuts that I was putting all that time into growing something that didn't have the power I was looking for. I've heard they've gotten better, one reason I'm trying this one, just to find out for myself but, I'd never switch back. There was some that my cousin was growing back then that were pretty nice, real frosty, nice smell and flavor but, every time you smoked it there was that one important aspect missing.... potency!
This makes me glad i like things simple. Magnetic ballasts. Sift and bubble hash. Photo plants. Just like the good lord intended. Lol

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That's only because I don't pics of my ugly girls but I have plenty. Matter of fact I have a whole room full right now, tried to post a pic but for some reason it's not loading right now. Yes I am in coco, dirt is dirty plants don't like that and neither do I.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

That's only because I don't pics of my ugly girls but I have plenty. Matter of fact I have a whole room full right now, tried to post a pic but for some reason it's not loading right now. Yes I am in coco, dirt is dirty plants don't like that and neither do I.

I was gonna say you have the added benefit of lower root resistance in coco ;) still a soil man myself.

Top Bottom