Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I'd wait a few more days. Not gonna hurt anything. I've had some that I thought were for sure male, even looked male and turned out to be some of my best girls.

But that's just me, ain't got nothing but time and I've got plenty to fill the void if they are indeed male :)

G gnome

G gnome

thats something ive always thought of doing but know way too li9ttle about to risk spoiling my deer with bad cuts lol. i just let the pros handle it, its not all that expensive depending on what gets done
It starts gettin expensive when ur talkin about sausage n shit like that plus i dont like the idea of my meat gettin mixed up w other ppls

@G gnome
Save me some thin sliced heart if you ever get around to bagging that fucker
No problem pal. Tho its usually the first thing to get eaten. ...

I much prefer digital ballasts..... but hey, to each their own, right. I mean, go ahead and burn your house down, I'll bring the marshmallows. lmfao
Lmao. Ill bring the graham crackers!!!!

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Good morning everyone. Going to be an eventful day today. Got some soil so I can transplant about 10 clones into soil, moving my whole veg area around Then I'm setting up my grow tent finally putting plants in it and getting ready to start my flower.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Still can't upload my ugly girl pics. Figures the one time I'm ready to post up my shame is the only time I can't get it to work. Maybe the files too large, it's just too much shame for the server to handle. I've wasted a good hour of my life trying to post my failure. What's wrong with me?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Seeing as I can't post my shame I'll post one of my friends, this file uploaded just fine. This is just to show the difference in watering practices. I grabbed a few plants from a friend awhile ago and this is what I found. Both plants same strain same coco and feed schedule roughly same age. Both plants look great up top one difference. I water to keep the coco moist long before any signs of wilting he waters when coco is dry. We have debated this a few times but it's hard to argue when both of us are getting good results. This is the pic I sent him, first I sent him a pic of his plant alone asking him if this is what he usually sees when transplanting. He responded yes and said it looked good to him, then I sent him the side by side. Argument settled, one point to mittenmedgrow he's adopting my watering strategy
20151009 081619

stonestacker

stonestacker

I have actually put a lot of thought into switching back over to soil the last couple years. I used soil when I started growing, went to about all different types of hydro, then promix. All time favorite for growth and consistency is rock wool drip fed.
I've only grown in rockwool drip to waste. Very satisfied with my results. Keep thinking I want to try coco. But it sounds like a pita to prep. I do like the thought of reusing it or just being able to compost it instead of the into the trash. I use pumps to get rid of my waste. Do you get small pieces of coco in the waste?

I mean, go ahead and burn your house down, I'll bring the marshmallows. lmfao
Lmao. Ill bring the graham crackers!!!!
Fuckit I got the hershey's bars.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

The quantum copper colored ballast. Had two burn up and maybe another 4 or 5 replaced under warranty. I would only get about 6 months or so out of them. Meanwhile the sunlight supply mag I bought in 98 is still in service today.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

@stonestacker
My coco prep is a very elaborate and time consuming method that I mastered over years of practice. I don't like sharing my secrets but here it goes. First I take my handy pocket knife and slice open a bag of canna, here's where it gets tricky. After the bag is open I pour it in a pot, add a plant water it with canna a and b.

stonestacker

stonestacker

@stonestacker
My coco prep is a very elaborate and time consuming method that I mastered over years of practice. I don't like sharing my secrets but here it goes. First I take my handy pocket knife and slice open a bag of canna, here's where it gets tricky. After the bag is open I pour it in a pot, add a plant water it with canna a and b.
You ass lol.
I guess it ain't that hard I'll have to pick up a bag and give it a try. Your rep is on the line lol.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

@stonestacker

Dude how do you not get lost in so many steps..... you lost me at pocket knife i dont understand this method can you do a step by step please?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

@sixstring
This was when digitals were still pretty new too the market. They swapped them out no problem even after warranty was up but after the second one smoked they swapped six of them out for galaxy. Great hydro shop, told them I didn't feel safe with them in my house and they swapped out 6 ballasts I had bought nearly 3 years prior.
@stonestacker
I don't get much particulate in my runoff. When it was growing at the house I would pump the waste into my vegetable garden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom