Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I put 2 pallets of brickpavers in my old dodge ram,she was a 97 3/4 ton with the plow package.pallets were 3200# each.i dont advise ever doing it lol.i only had to go about 12 miles of back roads in ann arbor,scary ride fo sho lol
It's pretty amazing what these trucks can handle. If you take it easy it's not too bad but still a little scary, always wondering if the next pothole is going to break something.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I've got a 97 jeep Cherokee sport inline 6 4.0 H.o and that fucker will go through anything. I've put that bitch to hell and back and she just don't quit no matter what I do. Will smoke the tires forever.

I've also got an 00 explorer with AWD with the v8 that pulls my lil boat and does all my other bigger pulling. Just picked up a lil go cart today got the kids. Has a lil 3hp Briggs on it so won't prob do more then 30-35 but more then Fast enough for them lol.

Oh and @mittenmedgrow Love old cars man. Helped my dad fix up a few mustangs. Just finished up a 67 convertible with a 351 Cleveland in her. Also have a 65 coupe. My first vehicle I ever restored was when I was 12 and it was a 1961 ford f100 unibody. Park the bitch in a ditch and good luck getting out.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah jeeps kick ass. The only thing i hate about them is the annoying "jeep crew" that comes with it....know what im speaking of?
Yea we have those fags they hang out at the burger king on main. Man you got me missing my jeep I lovey focus I traded a pound straight up for it so thats bad ass. Shitjust realized tomorrow is my anniversary gota scramble

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

There you is Tattoojim. How was your outing? I got couple pics of wood. I now know forsure the guy at lumber store was pulling a quick one .99 cents per foot . A visibly disabled person who talks slow and got a cane . Got all my wood for like 7.00 $ small room for veg with a t5 . And a clone box.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just said fuck it and ordered 3-4 liter bottles of AN - Jungle Juice, Grow, Bloom, and Micro, also ordered a small bottle of Humbolt's Secret - Golden Tree to try out with them. Gonna toss the rest of my FoxFarm stuff off to the side and dive right into this stuff and see what they think of it. Can't wait.
How did the golden tree turn out? I got a few sample bottles about to try? And can I foilar feed with it?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

How did the golden tree turn out? I got a few sample bottles about to try? And can I foilar feed with it?
So far so good, I want to get through a harvest using it to really be sure what I think of it though but, I am liking what I've seen from it so far. Only thing is, with a change of nutes and adding that at the same time, not real sure how I'll know which to attribute it to until I test further. I need to run some with and some without side by side I guess so I'll know for sure. I don't do much foliar so I couldn't say on that for sure but, I don't think I'd do it. Actually, I think I saw someone mention that it made a mess if I'm remembering right.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So far so good, I want to get through a harvest using it to really be sure what I think of it though but, I am liking what I've seen from it so far. Only thing is, with a change of nutes and adding that at the same time, not real sure how I'll know which to attribute it to until I test further. I need to run some with and some without side by side I guess so I'll know for sure. I don't do much foliar so I couldn't say on that for sure but, I don't think I'd do it. Actually, I think I saw someone mention that it made a mess if I'm remembering right.
Ok will not foilar feed lol. From what I read on there site the product will boost growth in 48 hours also helps aid in fighting off mold,bacterial ect. I have a few shitty sucks plants I'm hoping it will help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom