Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

@SeaF0ur Ty for taking the time to run that test with those. Definitely seems inline with what they guy said, in the video you posted. As well ty for updating with the upcoming Boveda's; I'll be watching there for sure! I will definitely replace my jars with those new boveda's when they hit. Super glad I only used product that already had 2 months @ 55% before the jarring. *knocks on wood*

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

@stonestacker
1 gram of kief from the pollinator. 5 sec press. Can press about 5 grams of kief at once if you want to.
20160312 121707
20160312 121717
20160312 122051

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I got my rooms finally separated. I got the zipper installed but I can see light thru it,so I guess I will have to double zipper that wall and just offset the second zipper some.
I might try and tape another pc off plastic over it,kind of like a flap.
But now with all of this rain my humidity is upto 70% in there. So I have exhauste and intake running trying to lower it .
It's like 70%humidity and 73* .
STR8

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Nice looking drying chamber you have there.
I'm going to try and make one out of a old clothes Dresser . Put screen where the bottom of the Drawers would be,that way the drawer can still be pulled out to access the buds.
STR8

Thats a damn good idea sir. Now of only you can find one made of cedar youd have yourself a real proper and classy drybox. I picked the tent up for 35 bucks on cl maybe 40 i cant remember but figured it would make a nice dry chamber. I use the intake for my flower room to suck a small amount of air out of the dry tent there. Built that rack based on a pic of gnomes, has feet that fold up so you can get it into a smaller space than you should be able to.

Top Bottom