• Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hot damn.... its sad to see that reefer madness is still alive and well....

http://floridamarijuanainfo.org/medical-marijuana-in-florida/side-effects-of-weed/

Short-term, physical side effects of weed:
Dry mouth
Racing heart
Elevated blood pressure
Numbness or tingling in face or limbs
Impaired motor coordination

Short-term, emotional/psychological side effects of weed:
Hallucinations
Anxiety or paranoia
Depression
Panic attacks
Impaired memory, perception and decision-making

Long-term, physical side effects of weed:
Chronic cough, bronchitis or other lung conditions
Infertility in men due to lowered sperm count

Long-term, emotional/psychological side effects of weed:
Mild memory impairment
Lowered IQs in young, habitual users
Potential for addiction
If they're getting hallucinations from their weed I want to try some! I can deal with the infertility in exchange, I'm all done with that shit anyway.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gonna have to get 20 clones potted tomorrow, those girls have got the craziest mass of roots I've had in that thing yet, gonna be interesting getting them potted.
As completely foolish as it seems to me now, I haven't been pHing all that long, this is the first batch of cuts I've run since I got my new meter and the first time I've pH'd the water in it, what a crazy difference it makes. It so crazy to me now that I wasn't doing it all along but, it always seemed like I was doing ok.
Always learning and moving forward.

putembk

putembk

Evening all....Saturday night and my marble is fried.....

Been crazy busy lately. Always that way in Spring. Now have both inside and outside choirs. Lay awake at night wondering how I will get through the next day. Ha ha?! I always do.

Will try and hang around more......but you guys are hard to keep up with....

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Evening all....Saturday night and my marble is fried.....

Been crazy busy lately. Always that way in Spring. Now have both inside and outside choirs. Lay awake at night wondering how I will get through the next day. Ha ha?! I always do.

Will try and hang around more......but you guys are hard to keep up with....
No need to try to keep up..just cut in line and make a place to sit down.

putembk

putembk

Morning like minded folks.

Just finished changing the timers on my lights and fans. Day light savings is here. Pain in the ass. Timer for my lights went crazy on me and the lights kept turning off. Will watch it close, might need to run to the store and get a new one. Wish they would leave Daylight time on all year round. Wouldn't be so dark in the winter and I enjoy having it stay light longer in the evening during the warmer months.

Another warm, dry day around here. Low humidity as well....15%. Humidifiers are running at full blast to keep the plants happy in the grow.

Time to take the dog for a walk....later.....

Top Bottom