Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So I got my rooms finally separated. I got the zipper installed but I can see light thru it,so I guess I will have to double zipper that wall and just offset the second zipper some.
I might try and tape another pc off plastic over it,kind of like a flap.
But now with all of this rain my humidity is upto 70% in there. So I have exhauste and intake running trying to lower it .
It's like 70%humidity and 73* .
STR8
Good luck, I hope you get that rh down, it would suck to start getting pm. Sounds like you need a dehumidifier bro.

Good looking dry tent AO.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@SeaF0ur Ty for taking the time to run that test with those. Definitely seems inline with what they guy said, in the video you posted. As well ty for updating with the upcoming Boveda's; I'll be watching there for sure! I will definitely replace my jars with those new boveda's when they hit. Super glad I only used product that already had 2 months @ 55% before the jarring. *knocks on wood*

Its still in the open air, If they do work the way the bovida cat says (which I do believe thus far) I expect to see less than 48% when I bag them back up together tomorrow.... and once I get it hydrated, I expect to see it give off more than 55%, although its odd... the humidity does not change on the hygrometer near as fast as the bovedas... I first thought their membrane was thicker or slower acting... I now think its the absorbent material itself that works slower... the seeping areas are on creases on the edge... they've decreased, but theres still a bit of the white paper that appears completely saturated, it is on the non-crimped edge where it creases and uncreases due to me squeezing them to check how they feel... so I dont think the membrane is very thick after all... with bovedas, I mainly damage them cracking the crystals being impatient when rehydrating them....

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Hot damn.... its sad to see that reefer madness is still alive and well....

http://floridamarijuanainfo.org/medical-marijuana-in-florida/side-effects-of-weed/

Short-term, physical side effects of weed:
Dry mouth
Racing heart
Elevated blood pressure
Numbness or tingling in face or limbs
Impaired motor coordination

Short-term, emotional/psychological side effects of weed:
Hallucinations
Anxiety or paranoia
Depression
Panic attacks
Impaired memory, perception and decision-making