Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

Dang @GrowGod , That's pretty F'ed up for a legal state.

Guess I got pulled over for a taillight out, by a state (parked in private parking lot), quite a few years ago now. Was back when I still had the super stinky Pot of Gold. I'd dropped some off several hours previously, but evidently the smell lingered.
He first got my license and registration, then when he came back, he asked me to step out of my car. Then he asked me to get into his car (front seat). Following that he got in the driver seat and asked if it was alright to search my car and that he had smelled something. I said no problem, sure.
He then read me my rights!? I said wait, what? He said, no no your not under arrest, I'm just required to inform you. He started asking if I had anything in the car and that "laws had changed, you will just get a ticket".
He also asked if I had smoked that day and, without delay, I replied that I had smoked in the car 5 hours earlier (replied with time not "5 hours ago" lol). I was pretty sure that laws around here considered the intox. from MJ around 4 hours, so it would satisfy his mind without giving me an offense.
When the dog finally showed up to search the car, it just tee'ed off on the whole thing lol. Was barking all the way up the side and into the cab. The policeman just walked the dog right back to the SUV and put him away. The dog cop then searched the car a tiny bit, though I had trash, so he didn't search much.
The dog cop then approached me on the passenger side and asked me to step out. As soon as I did he said "oh man, I can smell it on you too!". So, they had me empty pockets n' such. Still not satisfied they had me take off my shoes and he commented "damn, your shoes even smell like it".
The original cop asked again, "when did you say you smoked?" I replied with the same time but noted that I had smoked with the windows rolled up, so maybe it stuck longer. He replied saying well, it's not a good idea to smoke in a vehicle.

Ended up with a warning for the taillight. Guess it's a good thing that the enforcement around here doesn't know the difference between grown and smoked smell. Whew.

putembk

putembk

Morning all.....

Beautiful day, thinking about mowing the lawn. Gardening all done and need something to do. Getting outside seems like the thing to do. Been a long dark, cold winter and I have had enough.

News flash if this hasn't been brought up before. Sports Authority is under bankruptcy protection. Mile High Stadium sub named "Sports Authority Field" will probably come down due to the bankruptcy. Just heard yesterday that a marijuana cultivation company here in Denver is applying for the naming rights. Think about that....THIS TOWN HAS REALLY GONE TO POT!!! Thinking the name should be ....Bronco Buds at Mile High Stadium......

Later Stoners.....

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys , ruff day today yesterday Sucked . Lookin for a better day today ☺ . Wife told me about the seizure and the fact that the doctor never did shit but yell at me to stop doing that . Ruthlessly calls himself a doctor. Then he quacks, lol . . I'm dying and he thinks he's a funny guy . Flip the script and bet his thoughts differ . Tells me stop medicating with rso ect. Messed up. Hope all are well and hope the day brings positive for all on the Farm ☺.

Top Bottom