Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

The tree industry is killing all our beautiful trees . They breath and help us . They get the money live large. It's the kids and generations after suffering. All for money ...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I was pulled over here in colorado and the first thing he asked was if I had used marijuana today. I said not at all, they want you to incriminate yourself by admitting use. If I was ever to be accused I would request and actually beg to take a field sobriety test on video to prove my ability to walk a straight line, or whatever. Law enforcement knows weed doesn't impair you, so they test for it in every way except a field sobriety. If you are too stoned to touch your nose, then give me a cut of that strain.
Well that's pysical impairment, which the cop said I was not physically impaired but I was mentally impaired lol that's how they get around that. It's all for $ which makes me sick.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cops know weed doesn't impair driving ability, that's why they try to get you to admit use. Cops are letting drunk drivers go so they can arrest smokers. I would request supervisors and video and everything else, then go to trial and beat it. I think you can go to jail for refusing a blood draw, but make a big deal about wanting to prove non impairment.
And so you know the dmv doesn't suspend liscenes for any amount of nano grams in co. But a refusal and they suspend you for a year which I regret doing. Lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh and the way he made it stick is he had the smell of burnt MJ in car, then this is where he lied saying he smelt burnt mj on my breath. When I just got done eating and there was no evidence in the car either. Lieing ass pug so his charge would stick

Top Bottom