• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yup. lol

Yeah they are. If I was in the right though I'd be fuckin' cocky right back at 'em. But, back in the day here in Maine you could get away with that shit, these days you'd get fuckin' shot.
Ya fuck them, but now with this nano gram crap I couldnot smoke for a week and still have 5 ng in my system. And norml is to blame go fucking figure

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Got my coffee in the mail today :cool::fire:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I only ran once and I got away. I starting running before he had a chance to hit the lights but, I saw him at a distance turning around on me, fucking state trooper too. I was driving illegal in about every way, suspended license, illegal plates, illegal sticker, no insurance, driving a '79 Olds Cutlass Supreme and I fuckin' put the hammer down. I had a little drive to get to where I was going and I spotted him a couple times behind me on long open stretches. My Aunt and Uncle's place I was headed to had a perfect driveway for losing someone, it was on a hilly stretch of road and coming down one their driveway shot off hard to the left and went uphill hard, sitting up on a large ledge and it was pretty hard to see up in there from the road. I flew up in there, shut it down and got out, my Uncle was standing there and I just said 'Hi' when I just caught view of a state trooper flying by. I got a good laugh.

One funny thing was that when I came to those spots where I knew I'd be able to see him behind me I'd jam up the brakes before he could see the lights then when I was in his view he couldn't catch me on radar speeding. He hadn't hit the lights and didn't actually have anything on me yet was my thinking at the time then, the second he was out of sight, I'd hammer it again going like fuckin' hell. Don't know how I managed to get away with that tactic but, it worked.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Have any of you ever watched a frog try to get a worm down? And a good size worm,the kind that come up after a storm.
I watched one the other night and it was funny as hell.
Sorry ,I'm listening to the toads out tonight.
STR8

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It's fucked! I smoked a joint on the way home from watering the night before, smoked sll morning then I ate got ️ready for the day and didn't smoke anything before I left. As soon as this assjole came to the door starts rambling about how I just smoked in the car. Then wrote a bunch of bogus crap in the report to make sure the charges stick.
I've been pulled over way higher then that before right after smoking and there was no problem. I hate fucling pigs
Oho dont get me started on the filth.bunch of dirty ,blatantly lieing shite houses.

Top Bottom