• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
AWESOME!!!

Couple questions. What is 3 packs of knocks? Where do you buy V. glycerin?

You say put the ingredients in a pan, I assume on the stove top?
knoxs is pure gelatin, can pick up at any grocery store. glycerin is normally kept with the cake and candy making stuff. or at a health food store
snd yes sir stove top
vape shops usually have good glycerin also. but pricier

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
AWESOME!!!

Couple questions. What is 3 packs of knocks? Where do you buy V. glycerin?

You say put the ingredients in a pan, I assume on the stove top?
make sure when finished keep m in the fridge for longer shelf life. they will mold if not. cuase of the sugar content

F

FooDoo

go for the smaller size candy molds also. these are really strong in flavor, and you prolly wont want to eat a big one

I got small and medium molds and will be throwing the small ones out. They're just too small of a dose size.

I ate like 15-20 gunmies thru out the day yesterday and didn't smoke once. Was so high

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I got small and medium molds and will be throwing the small ones out. They're just too small of a dose size.

I ate like 15-20 gunmies thru out the day yesterday and didn't smoke once. Was so high
what amount of product are you using in your mix?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Can't wait to try this, thank you for taking the time to share with me. My wife doesn't like the taste of canna food, so I imagine the jellies will be perfect. If she doesn't like them, swallow them like a pill.

@tattoojim How strong do you think your concentrate is? BHO, bubble hash? Is the amount you recommended a strong dose?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Can't wait to try this, thank you for taking the time to share with me. My wife doesn't like the taste of canna food, so I imagine the jellies will be perfect. If she doesn't like them, swallow them like a pill.

@tattoojim How strong do you think your concentrate is? BHO, bubble hash? Is the amount you recommended a strong dose?
thats what I do.they go own easy. I hate cana edibles flavor.
ive used bho and good melt bubble. both potent.. and that dose is fairly strong

F

FooDoo

IMG 20151011 134236472

Strawberry sugar free. Just ate two on an empty stomach lol. They kick in pretty quickly that way

str8smokn

str8smokn

You like your ghost green? @tattoojim
Still look at all those damn Tabasco 's. Lol
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
You like your ghost green? @tattoojim
Still look at all those damn Tabasco 's. Lol
STR8
Been having issues getting color to pop on my veggies. Thinking I need to cut down a couple more trees. I've already taken around ten

str8smokn

str8smokn

I got ya. I was just wandering. It's been getting into 50's around here at night but not much colder then that.
I repotted my two peppers and the scotches had 4-5 peppers within 2 days,it was crazy.
STR8

Top Bottom