Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Nice man i been kinda lookin for them to pop here in my area of michigan any day now.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Nice man i been kinda lookin for them to pop here in my area of michigan any day now.
Not sure if I'm late or early. I'm hoping early. But we only been checking the woods behind my house.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
People are finding m in my area. I Prolly just need a better spot.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
IMAG1742
IMAG1744
IMAG1746
IMAG1747
IMAG1748

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Damn dude that room is stacked! Stellar.
Thanks man. My rooms been down for a few months. And kinda blew it up in excitement lol. If I had more head way, gotta juggle them tall ones around

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Anyone using warm water to water ?

kds710

kds710

Plants are looking like their lovin life right now . Sweet room and setup too, very nice

starr

starr

I was actually about too ask this. I started keeping my rez at 80f and my plants are happier and my ec and ph are far more steady. It really counter dictates what ive known. How warm are you watering?

sixstring

sixstring

Anyone using warm water to water ?
i use milk jugs to do my watering and refill them right away so they are room temp the next day when i use them so its prolly around 72-74 f most days.i will use cold water on older girls during last 10-12 days of flush.are you talkin warmer than that?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i use milk jugs to do my watering and refill them right away so they are room temp the next day when i use them so its prolly around 72-74 f most days.i will use cold water on older girls during last 10-12 days of flush.are you talkin warmer than that?
Yeah man closer to high 80s.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thought I seen a big dog here on the farm make mention of using warmer water. I just happened to have a hot water tap and so far I'm not bitching.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I was actually about too ask this. I started keeping my rez at 80f and my plants are happier and my ec and ph are far more steady. It really counter dictates what ive known. How warm are you watering?
85 to 89. Depends on what my temp is in the dungeon.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Plants are looking like their lovin life right now . Sweet room and setup too, very nice
Thanks kds710...been a minute since I've toked some my herb. Drives kinda hard

Top Bottom