Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think I like the new vape, the flavor really pops on the first 2-3 hits, after that the heat starts affecting it I guess. I don't know if it happens that soon due to the small amount it can hold or what but, I typically take 4 hits when I smoke and then dump the bowl anyway. Using the Solo I have less waste 'cause I'm dumping a smaller amount of weed every time and it's doing a good job baking me.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Quick science question . I beleive alfala broken down by ? Enzyme = tricontanol ( probably spelt wrong ) would eithier pop corn sprouts or malted barly be the way to go can u mix ? Use all 3 .
I would reduce doses of each .
@SeaF0uror anyone

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Quick science question . I beleive alfala broken down by ? Enzyme = tricontanol ( probably spelt wrong ) would eithier pop corn sprouts or malted barly be the way to go can u mix ? Use all 3 .
I would reduce doses of each .
@SeaF0uror anyone

I run alfalfa and malted 6 row, not saying thats the answer but i try to keep to as few ingredients as possible and the malted barley is cheap and available in bulk for me.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey bro wanna come over and burn one and watch the new batman vs superman lol
Of course not. I hate action epics. It's like gnome digging on some cypress hill, or throwing a basketball through a concrete wall... just ain't gonna happen. However. We can hang out and burn one, watch batman vs. Superman and I can tell you everything that's stupid about it. It'll be fun : )

Top Bottom