• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Morning guys...

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Of course not. I hate action epics. It's like gnome digging on some cypress hill, or throwing a basketball through a concrete wall... just ain't gonna happen. However. We can hang out and burn one, watch batman vs. Superman and I can tell you everything that's stupid about it. It'll be fun : )

Well we might have a hard time watching it seeing as how it's not even out yet......

But I've got half baked and plenty others....

colostoney

colostoney

decided growing in the yard and inside this summer balls out....fuck it about got busted last year but hey roll the dice lets! ever hear i am nuts but know Jah well.....................i will not give my out door grows up..... till i die this i vow.......and fyi not so loving to snitch off a harmless neighbor.evil ones are many

Last edited:
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Well that sucks, mom just called me to tell me that one of my good friends from high school killed himself over the weekend. What fucked up times we live in....

I'll see again someday bro, until then I'll smoke this J for yea dude.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey guys, been making a habit lately of getting my work done before I get on here, if I get all settled in with my laptop and get all fucked up the things I need to get done get neglected until it can't go any longer. I've got to stop that shit and stay on top of things. Been getting up a bit later too since I've been staying up a little later, my bits and pieces of sleep carry over longer into the morning. lol
How is everyone? Been some fucking dead around here.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well that sucks, mom just called me to tell me that one of my good friends from high school killed himself over the weekend. What fucked up times we live in....

Well, I can't like that post. That's shitty bro, too many people take that fucking option. A few years back we had like 3 suicides in my wife's family, one of them her baby brother, only 18. You don't even have a clue about life yet by that time, wtf!?
A few years before that it seemed like I went through a crazy spell of old friends dying one way or another, it's all shitty, for those of us left behind anyway.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Well, I can't like that post. That's shitty bro, too many people take that fucking option. A few years back we had like 3 suicides in my wife's family, one of them her baby brother, only 18. You don't even have a clue about life yet by that time, wtf!?
A few years before that it seemed like I went through a crazy spell of old friends dying one way or another, it's all shitty, for those of us left behind anyway.

It is bro, but yea know gotta keep on. Makes me want to reach my goal even more. No one should ever have to take that route. I've been there, twacked out of my mind, shot gun in my hand but thankfully I had my wife by my side and somehow we got through it.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gettin' this vape dialed in a little better, I'm really liking this thing. Got the flavor holding on a little better now, going just a little lower on the heat, thought I needed to be where I was at to get a good hit but, I was wrong. :) Man, the hits are super tasty with this thing, much better than with my water pipes. Which is the thing I was afraid of, while I want to get all the flavor I can, I hate the idea of setting my pipes aside, I love 'em and I've got a bit of money tied up in them. Gotta keep moving forward though.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Man im sorry to hear this, kind of synchronise but today is the anniversary of my buddies suicide and another one in 2 days =/ runs ranpant here in march, the dark makes people snap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom