Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@stonestacker Looks great!!
@str8smokn Hmm. Guess my space is a single room (insulated walls though) and I just have the veg area at one end. The veg is farthest away from the ductless and light between veg / flower spillover all day. When flower goes off, I just seal veg light for the remaining 6hrs. Maybe you could do something similar there? (I don't have HID veg)

Guess also thinking about it, when I very first setup, I had to get cooling with no apparent window A/C or compressors. I ended up placing a window A/C on the floor with a insulated box built to encase the back. The rear intake and exhaust were ported separately through the floor (crawl space) and channeled to face away from each other. Then the hot side of the A/C was a closed loop outside and the cooling was closed loop inside. Maybe you could do something similar here too?

random thoughts haha
You can buy A/C units that are meant to just sit on the floor, all you have to do is run the exhaust duct out a window or whatever.
http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronic...2&sr=8-3&keywords=floor+model+air+conditionerHere's one example. @str8smokn

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

She's been in it for about 2 months. It was a in a 3 gal and went into that 7gal.
When I water it comes right out. So I'm liking your thoughts. I tried giving her a good feeding a couple days ago,but still only taking in about 1/2 gal of water.
So I'm hoping with this good flush it will help with the uptake.

I'm seeing no insect damage on any part of the plant.
STR8
Just seein the posts and sounds like it can be worked out. Good luck @STR8

MGRox

MGRox

@Papa Indica Ye (when I first started) I went with a window version as it is cheaper and much higher EER than portables. Dual hose option is needed to not add negative pressure and they're a bit more too. I really got a thing against those portables heh.

Ductless Ftw though heh.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Had a nice dinner with the kids and grandkids. Not that Easter is really any big thing to me but, the wife has always made a big thing of it for the kids. Another holiday, another excuse to spoil them a little I guess. What the hell, at this point I don't mind the excuse to get together for a dinner.
Finally got my Eye Hortilux - Enhanced Spectrum - Super HPS bulb put in, writing that extra stuff makes it sound cooler. lol My Ushio blew a while back and I've had my cheapo spare in since, I've had the Hortilux for a while and just haven't gotten around to changing it out, got my oldest to do it for me. Even using a towel that bulb was pretty damn hot coming out, had to shut down for a couple minutes to do it but, it's the only way I can get someone to do it, time wise.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Papa Indica Ye (when I first started) I went with a window version as it is cheaper and much higher EER than portables. Dual hose option is needed to not add negative pressure and they're a bit more too. I really got a thing against those portables heh.

Ductless Ftw though heh.
I don't actually have any experience with them, never needed one I guess, always had window units.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Look at a lovely from the garden of puff puff pass the phatty☺ industries ☺
1459114329881 1381526284

Gotta turn this into my new room
1459114987233 1960895794

There is a window right next to the bat shade . Should my stand up a/c . That shade will hold a 1000 watt and not far 18'

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
And this is why I was asking..
Of course flower times would be night /early morning..
Veg would be 18/6 ..six off during peak hot times..
But my spaces are only 4/4/6.5 for the light ..
It's a little 8x12 shed. It would look a little odd with two window units hanging out.and too small for a mini- split..still would draw attention.
I'm at a stand still then..
STR8
Put all your power into one big bloom and use it to buy another shed?

Top Bottom