Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

I had a MJ Growers guide I bought used in the nineties I referenced long after it fell apart. Honestly
I have read about anything about cultivation available and all gave good info but every single one had info that contradicted
something I knew for fact I learned hands on. Like barbecue there is no right way to grow or breed bud imho.

Last edited:
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Garnden chores and set up drip system for a few days.think im puffin some opg,not sure cause i found it on the floor.taste like rugburn og with a hint of elk poo,nizzle :)
View attachment 590042
Nice looking floor weed. This wifi I'm smoking right now was cut less than 3 days ago and even being as fresh as it is it still smokes great. I've put flame to it once and it will sit and smolder for a few minutes before it goes out. The resin content is unbelievable
1460477474764 1679267078

putembk

putembk

Nice looking floor weed. This wifi I'm smoking right now was cut less than 3 days ago and even being as fresh as it is it still smokes great. I've put flame to it once and it will sit and smolder for a few minutes before it goes out. The resin content is unbelievableView attachment 590043

I love my Wi Fi #3. Doesn't yield all that well but some of the strongest couch lock Indica I grow... Kids love it....puts me to sleep.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I love my Wi Fi #3. Doesn't yield all that well but some of the strongest couch lock Indica I grow... Kids love it....puts me to sleep.
They call the wifi i have #3 as well but if I remember right it looked different to me than the pics you have posted. If you feel comfortable with it can you maybe pm me your source of your cut. Just curious if its from the same circles as mine.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Going to pop the rest of these today. The 5 I popped so far yielded 2 males 2 dandelions and a no crack. Out of the five cherry cream pie I got 5 nice plants and 2 of them are female.
20160412 121829

Here's one of the gb males I was considering keeping to Chuck some pollen

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

@mittenmedgrow No need to PM my friend....got the cut from OGSLF via Cannaarado abut 3 years ago. I just went down and took a couple of pics.

View attachment 590072

First pic is in flower about 3 weeks out....second is well cured, 40 days.
Judging by pics I'd say yours is deffinetly different than mine. Yours looks much more Indica. The one I have is very og stretchy and has different flower structure. Also yours has frostier fans.
Just cut this branch a mijute ago for a pic about 8 weeks . Will let the rest of it go for another week. This plant has been getting straight ro for the last 2 weeks
20160412 125929
20160412 130033

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Sounds good. I've smoked and grown quite a few different cuts of wifi over the years and didn't find one I didn't like. I was growing 4 different cuts of it for awhile because I liked them so much, all good in there own way. I am really looking forward to growing some of CSI wifi crossses

sixstring

sixstring

@sixstring
Put up someView attachment 590067 rod storage and installed some new electronics on the old pig, she's in the water and ready to rock. Thursday is looking like the shakedown trip.
dude im so damn jelly,never really fished this early on the big water.is it steelhead this time of year?
mama got me a new pair of waders so i may try the rivers soon for browns and brookies

Top Bottom