Fresno County may ban all growing of buds

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

It sounds like county areas are banned for now goo,cities are seperate entities but probably will soon follow so it probably depends where your located.Jeez i thought we were fucked in my county with an outdoor ban(which really pisses me off,lol) and a 6/6 plant count indoors but fresno just topped it,lol.This shit has gotten so far out of hand its rediculous,fuck all these people we need to Adjust our law so we can take the power away from cities counties COMPLETELY where it comes to MMJ rights.
I am not sold on outright legalization as offered by current proposals here just yet but it sure seems like they are pushing us that way,gotta do something to stop these assholes.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Cant grow in rural area (outside of town), you cant grow near schools 1000 feet min., limit to 12 plants per person- per parcel of land, cant have over 3 pounds of dry goods, cant grow outdoors anywhere at all.....:rage: Damm this sux's !!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
would city be considered unincorporated? im thinking not, but this is confusing,
from Wiki:
View attachment 366016
IME a city is usually, but not necessarily incorporated. If there's an incorporated city in Fresno Co, that city's council has had the power to restrict cultivation for quite some time.
Cant grow in rural area (outside of town), you cant grow near schools 1000 feet min., limit to 12 plants per person- per parcel of land, cant have over 3 pounds of dry goods, cant grow outdoors anywhere at all.....:rage: Damm this sux's !!!!
Yeah, and that bit about the zone near schools is basically a misappropriation of the law that was speaking SPECIFICALLY to storefronts and cooperatives. NOT private home-growing.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

A city is considered incorporated and county is usually unincorporated and sea is right on the money about storefronts/commercial and proximity to schools having nothing to do with private homes.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Fresno City got incorporated in 1856 and they all ready have and still are busting people growing near schools here, private or not....NO grows near any school at all...!

frebo

frebo

The city council of Phoenix, OREGON is reported today to be discussing banning growing in the city if there is a complaint of smell. Most people at the meeting were against the ban.

My cousin in northern California had a dispute with his neighbor and she planted a male next to their property line/fence next to his garden this last summer. I have a feeling this May have happened elsewhere?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
God damn, well enough people have been talking about it, yeah? (shooting pollen or otherwise finding ways to ruin someone's crop) Thing is, it's just seeded is all, doesn't mean the bud's no good. But still, kinda fuckeded up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Another county's following suit. While the Tuolomne Co Planning Commission recommended against making any changes to cultivation rights, I know how that went in my own county, so I doubt the Tuolomne BoS will listen very closely.

In the meantime! Shasta County Planning Commission has recommended to the BoS that they stop cultivation. I have to find the exact wording of the proposal, but the BoS will be discussing the matter on the 28th. Yep, here we go. Total ban on OD cultivation.

Y'all mad yet? Mad enough to be vocal, heard and seen?

Aligee

Aligee

History always repeats itself, i think this is why everyone was scared indoors years ago, that was before my time but, seems similar

southstreets

southstreets

So Ali,goo,ken.. Any of you affected by all this shit goin down? I hope not.. I'll have to hit u fools up when I head upto my sisters spot in dogtown..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So Ali,goo,ken.. Any of you affected by all this shit goin down? I hope not.. I'll have to hit u fools up when I head upto my sisters spot in dogtown..
Yes it did fuck off my outdoor cookie plan.. I guess no outdoor cookies 4 me this year... Well maybe 1 or 2 small 1's

southstreets

southstreets

Yes it did fuck off my outdoor cookie plan.. I guess no outdoor cookies 4 me this year... Well maybe 1 or 2 small 1's
That sucks amigo! For some reason I always enjoy the outdoor season more than the indoor time! Hopefully they change this shit soon!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I don't like this thread
I am not a criminal ...and Violating this "ordinance" dosen't make me a criminal
I dont want to break the law :(
I try my best to obey the "golden rule"
I guess I chose the wrong county to live in.
or the wrong supervisors got elected.

I thought hard about it..I was going to stop growing completely.
Until obama said Proabition wasnt working...that gave me some hope
I worry alot,(thats my sickness) I worry about the cops reading this thread....but
I know they already know where all the grows are. They have flown over dozen of times
In the 3 years I have been growing, the local leos have been to my house and inside about 3 or 4 times
They know who we are...and I pray they will have compassion on my wife and I.
My tiny garden in the middle of my land is Harming No One.

I'm hoping if I stay "Hobby size" I wont lose everything over a "zoning violation"

Latest posts

Top Bottom