From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

First coat of primer has been sprayed on...took 20 gallons between both rooms.

Second coat going on tomorrow...

Going to wire up all the outlets after I'm done with primer and once everything has been surface mounted I'll spray 20 gallons of flat white paint...

Ordered the ac's... Going with 2 York 5 ton units

Hope to have plants in this baby in two weeks or less. My veg room is so full I had to set up a few lights at my house!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Your an inspiration @Billyboat
I thought your first spot was a lot to handle on your own and seems like this place was put together ( perfectly I might add ) in a few minutes . Appreciate you taking the added time to post it up , I'll be following along . @Garden of Dreams your a stand up dude a asset to the community
Bless

Billyboat

Billyboat

Nice! I can't wait for the show @Billyboat!

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Very nice work. Good luck with this one i will be lurking.

Thanks brotha!

Your an inspiration @Billyboat
I thought your first spot was a lot to handle on your own and seems like this place was put together ( perfectly I might add ) in a few minutes . Appreciate you taking the added time to post it up , I'll be following along . @Garden of Dreams your a stand up dude a asset to the community
Bless

Thanks brotha. This is going to be a lot to handle for one person but I have nothing else to focus my time on. I'm truly a dedicated farmer, I eat breath and sleep this stuff! This place has been a dream of mine for 7 years, I've had plans drawn out for over a year!

Without G.o.D, I'd still be framing. His builder hook up, was literally an angel, sent from above!

On a side note, the guys from Link4 are going to build me a custom controller for this facility that controls all 7 rooms, irrigation, lights, cameras, everything! Going to take their Ag greenhouse unit and cater one for our industry, it's going to make agrotek look like child's play.

Billyboat

Billyboat

billy is not human,he is a weed smoking sawmill/nailgun/hammertime beast!!!!!!!!!!!

nice work man,looks like that back hasnt got a rest yet lol.

I quit smoking! I just don't have time! Between building this and running my other 30 lights, something had to give! I'll tell ya what really sucks, transplanting 200+ trees!

I took two days off for the back, but now it's GO time!

This is my motivation, I have them printed and on my walls!

Top Bottom