From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

INCREDIBLE ... can't wait to see this green....let me know when your ready for a cake pop to celebrate ... will there be a couch ? ... Hope your gonna run that Decap M

Sounds good! I have a giant bean bag to rest on in my "break room", next thing I want to build is a legitimate hot tub room at this warehouse. What better way to take a break, then hoping in my hot tub at work! I figure a 10x10 room with green board and a few max fans could make for a cozy environment.

How the HELL did you move all these by yourself? Great work Billy! Have you been working with Don at Link4? That guy is a comedian, for sure!

I am a master of using furniture Dolly's to move everything, I literally have 20 of them. The 12' tables kicked my ass and were way heavier then I thought they would be.

Don is hilarious! Yen and Don are who I've been working with, awesome guys!

Billyboat

Billyboat

Totally kidding here but looks like @Billyboat got on the coke! Lol

And the hut tub room sounds killer I'll be right over

Lol my father was like son, "how the hell do you have that much energy to get all that done?". My reaction was, "I quit smoking pot and now I have more energy then a racehorse"

I've actually never done a line before in my life. Even during my old party days I was always scared of it. I was more of an LSD/Mushroom kinda guy, I liked seeing funny shit, or going out to the bar and dropping a tab or 4, instead of drinking. But those days are long gone! :cool::D

Cheers

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sounds good! I have a giant bean bag to rest on in my "break room", next thing I want to build is a legitimate hot tub room at this warehouse. What better way to take a break, then hoping in my hot tub at work! I figure a 10x10 room with green board and a few max fans could make for a cozy environment.

I am a master of using furniture Dolly's to move everything, I literally have 20 of them. The 12' tables kicked my ass and were way heavier then I thought they would be.

Don is hilarious! Yen and Don are who I've been working with, awesome guys!

Beings your going to pretty much be living there dont forget the frig.... sounds more like scantily clad women in the hot tub...Not the grow though... Great job ...M

Billyboat

Billyboat

MRI results are back, herniated disc at L4/L5...don't have time to deal with it...but it def isn't helping me build any faster...

I think I could qualify as a professional painter...64 gallons later..

It's electrical time!!!
2000' of wire, 40 outlets, bunch of relays, 3 titan helios 8s, 900' of conduit, and a bunch of other stuff....

Going to be a fun week.

If I disappear that means I electrocuted myself, just kidding, I know what I'm doing!

Cheers

Billyboat

Billyboat

Little update..

Busy busy is an understatement.

Between choppin a 12k room and working on this place I'm ready to pull my hair out...100+ hours put in this past week with another 100 on the agenda for this week.

Got 1 5 ton installed and moved all my vegging plants into the room...hooked up a few temporary lights to keep em happy while I wait for my equipment to arrive..

Still working on electrical...putting everything in conduit takes twice as long as I thought it would, but it will be so nice looking when it's done...

That's all for now, I wanted plants in by dec 1, so I'm a little behind schedule...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Little update..

Busy busy is an understatement.

Between choppin a 12k room and working on this place I'm ready to pull my hair out...100+ hours put in this past week with another 100 on the agenda for this week.

Got 1 5 ton installed and moved all my vegging plants into the room...hooked up a few temporary lights to keep em happy while I wait for my equipment to arrive..

Still working on electrical...putting everything in conduit takes twice as long as I thought it would, but it will be so nice looking when it's done...

That's all for now, I wanted plants in by dec 1, so I'm a little behind schedule...
View attachment 464936

Your work ethic is strong... Hope u find some time for ur back, that's some serious business...
Great job on all your hard work sir..

StrainSeekers

StrainSeekers

@Billyboat
A man on a mission! I'm diggin the layout, like you said running everything in conduit will look proper in the end! Keep up the good work

O

Organicyumyum

Fantastic setup bro! Your work ethic is on point! I've been pulling 100+ hour weeks lately myself. Keep it up, definitely gonna be watching this one!

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks everyone for the kind words and motivation!

Hey billy is that uni strut up on the ceiling or electrical conduit?

It's 1/2" emt with 4 pipe hanger per 10' section, no wires ran through it, I did this so I can adjust the spacing of the lights at any point. It seems very strong, and with only 5 lights per row and two different points to spread the load, I can't ever imagine it buckling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom