From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Hello farmers!

I wanted to show a little sneak peak of what I am working on in my spare time...this place is going to be built in 3 phases. I do majority of all the work myself and I also will be maintaining my other place as well until I shut it down so this build won't happen over night.

This place has heavy power and lots of sq footage and is a dream location.

Going to be rocking 60k+ in flower and 12k in veg. This will be a perpetual tree grow (low plant counts) in order for me to be able to maintain all the tasks.

12.5' ceilings

The plan:
2x 32x22 flower rooms with 20 de 1k fixtures
2x 22x14 flower rooms with 6 de 1k fixtures
2x 24x13 veg rooms with 315 cmh's and 600 de fixtures
12x20 flower test room
22x14 Dry room

Phase 1 of the lumber and materials have been delivered and I'm breaking ground this weekend!
I hope to have two flower rooms up and running by December! I've been prepping this place finishing up electrical, ran 5 sub panels, and removing the old electrical that was in the way.

I'll post pics of the progress!

Billyboat

Billyboat

What kind of genetics are you planning on running in that cannabis cathedral? A little of everything or mostly sativas? When you say indoor trees I am thinking sativas but sometimes thinking gets me in trouble.....

I have a whole list of strains I'm currently running, but this first run will be cookies, kosher kush, starfighter, super lemon haze, fpog, and true og. check out my vert room rocking 18 plants and 12k, when a plant takes up a 6' wide 7' tall area I call em trees, as they are massive. Long veg times and big root space are my thing.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
U Inspire me bro, although I don't think I could do all that by myself. I would never be able to see my fam, but I guess that's the joys of not being tied down Id imagin. Super happy for u and ur continued success!
Subbed
Comfu

Last edited:
Billyboat

Billyboat

U Inspire me bro, although I don't think I could do all that by myself. I would never be able to see my fam, but I guess that's the joys of not being tired down Id imagin. Super happy for u and ur continued success!
Subbed
Comfu

Appreciate it brotha. I felt I needed to post this build out to show others that it can be done. You don't need a ton of people to run an op, just a strong will and a little know how. It's going to be interesting trying to keep up with the work load but I'm up for a challenge.

Cheers!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
"a strong will and a lil know how", and 16-18 hr work day. Keep man handeling shit bro.

Confu
Appreciate it brotha. I felt I needed to post this build out to show others that it can be done. You don't need a ton of people to run an op, just a strong will and a little know how. It's going to be interesting trying to keep up with the work load but I'm up for a challenge.

Cheers!

Top Bottom