From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Some week 6 nug shots...Kosher and then Cookies...Just some side branches as I need a ladder to reach the top of the canopy...and a shot of the roots in the beds...
IMG 5142
IMG 5143
IMG 5144

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Holy shit man how'd I miss this journal?.. Best looking active grow on the farm right now gotta say.

I'm about to throw these awings and smarties out and go beds & des ;)

Gonna hold off till u get some results in. Can't decide between paps, Gavita or nanolux. I can get the nanos super cheap so that's the way I'm leaning.

What's up with the dpaps bs lec? Very curios to know which is performing better?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Holy shit man how'd I miss this journal?.. Best looking active grow on the farm right now gotta say.

I'm about to throw these awings and smarties out and go beds & des ;)

Gonna hold off till u get some results in. Can't decide between paps, Gavita or nanolux. I can get the nanos super cheap so that's the way I'm leaning.

What's up with the dpaps bs lec? Very curios to know which is performing better?

Thanks!!

All future lights I'll be buying will be gavita I feel like they are better quality.

I like the way the Dpaps toss light at all angles over the LEC's, as they throw it more downward. In my veg rooms I don't need crazy penetration power but light spread horizontally.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Thanks!!

All future lights I'll be buying will be gavita I feel like they are better quality.

I like the way the Dpaps toss light at all angles over the LEC's, as they throw it more downward. In my veg rooms I don't need crazy penetration power but light spread horizontally.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on them billy,I agree gavita is better quality at least in my eyes.Im heading towards the 315 road soon so that is super good info too.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks for posting your thoughts on them billy,I agree gavita is better quality at least in my eyes.Im heading towards the 315 road soon so that is super good info too.

Don't get me wrong I realy like the nanos as they work great. The NCCS is awesome and already saved me. There are some small quarks that I would like to see changed but nothing too crazy, I'd like to pick the exact dimming number instead of it being incremental in 5-10% values same thing with the on and off times. From what I have been told they are working on changing this and are going to be using a new bulb in the future, possibly a rebranded ushio. If that happens then I will take back my statement and will stick with the nanos for the next room I'm working on.

If there is anything I can say, their customer service is top notch. They are definitely listening to their customers.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I was just talking to guy down at the local hydro shop today and he told me they were having problems with RF on them nano de's. Something about the shielding on the ballasts themselves. Supposedly anything not shielded will produce RF noise and the ballasts are really supposed to fuck with wireless modems/routers. Same or very similar frequencies.

Have you had or seen any of those types of issues with the nanos ?

I should also note this same guy has been trying to get me to buy Gavatis for a while though :rolleyes:

Billyboat

Billyboat

I was just talking to guy down at the local hydro shop today and he told me they were having problems with RF on them nano de's. Something about the shielding on the ballasts themselves. Supposedly anything not shielded will produce RF noise and the ballasts are really supposed to fuck with wireless modems/routers. Same or very similar frequencies.

Have you had or seen any of those types of issues with the nanos ?

I should also note this same guy has been trying to get me to buy Gavatis for a while though :rolleyes:

I have had 0 RF issues. I even have my modem that connects to all my Iponics right on the wall as close to the lights as possible without being in the actual flower room.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

the things some can only dream of one day i was speechless the whole episode stellar job hope to see more of this and a little more info on the nano's thanks for all the info @Billyboat

Billyboat

Billyboat

The slight tweak in my nute regimen seem to have made a difference, buds are a lot less leafy then in past runs. After week 4 I switched to the PBP Bloom Soil. It has less nitrogen and I added more epson to my feeds and I'm loving the structure of these girls.

Cookie canopy...no crumbs here!!
Cooks7week

Lemon's and OG's recieved a third screen and yoyo's, 750 of them..
Lemon7weeeek
Lemon buds
Lemonhps

Kosher Side bud
OG sidenbuz

Billyboat

Billyboat

The middle plants were too big for what I wanted to achieve with the middle isle...so I swapped them out with some smaller plants so I can see how my vert Screens do for all the middle isles...
I also decided to mount some ePap 600 SE's on the walls....
SmallRoomLETSGO
Outsidehebox

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
The middle plants were too big for what I wanted to achieve with the middle isle...so I swapped them out with some smaller plants so I can see how my vert Screens do for all the middle isles...
I also decided to mount some ePap 600 SE's on the walls....View attachment 493147View attachment 493148
Ur a machine and a beast cross breed! U don't stop killing it homie. U kno me, im a big fan or ur style. Looks le ur gonna have a best ever pull.

Confu

Top Bottom