From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Filled out the screen nice...added another 600 on the wall in a adjust a wing...

This room is getting blasted with light, 8 1k DE's over head, 2 1k down the middle, 600's on the Walls.
115ROOM
115kMSF
115kSF
115kFPOG

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dam billy lit from all angles!Little trick someone taught me along time ago is when you run aawings close to a wall or ceiling is to put a square of reflectix on the wall or ceiling behind it,reflects any heat back away from your wall and keeps it nice and cool.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Dam billy lit from all angles!Little trick someone taught me along time ago is when you run aawings close to a wall or ceiling is to put a square of reflectix on the wall or ceiling behind it,reflects any heat back away from your wall and keeps it nice and cool.

Yes sir! This should be an awesome run as there is no wasted light in the room. I'll put some reflectix behind the AAW as you suggested. I currently have a fan blowing underneath the hood, and the room stays nice and cool with the 5 ton keeping things in check.

Cheers!

Billyboat

Billyboat

Holy fuck can I just come hang out with u man lmao your a beast brother great job im going to go look at my tent and cry now lol too much respect for u sir :)

KC420

I started in a tent!!

Grow store has got to love seeing you walk-in the door!! Hope they put out milk and cookies for you ;)

Do you wear glasses in your grow room? So much light.

Lets just say I have an open account at the hydro store lol

so billy ,are you veggin these at a lower wattage under those nanos and then crankin them up in flower or full power all the way ? its just fuckin awesome to see how you do this man,thanks for the updates.

Since I can only have 24 lights on at once at full power, from this 100 amp subpanel I have the NCCS to be at 1215w for 12 hours, and then it dims down to 600 for 8 hours, off 4..

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

I guess that last picture answers my question of whether you are running co2 LOL. Hey Billy, you ever think of running 50s for co2? I know they are only 5 bucks more to refill but a pain in the ass to lug around.

Top Bottom