frostedlove

Just got some VOODOO JUICE!

Good things I got a sweet grow store that hooks it up Only 60 bones
and other stores got it for 107...

Make sure you r bros with the grow store
some of the mark ups are just crazy!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Looking really nice! I like the setup alot. I have been using the black trays and am thinking of something like what you did. Thank's for setting this up.

F

frostedlove

Looking really nice! I like the setup alot. I have been using the black trays and am thinking of something like what you did. Thank's for setting this up.

Yea I am over the trays and packing them in or not packing them in. I am digging the bigger plants for sure. Just have to see how they compare. Need to turn them around ever so often and that is hard the way I did it. I can flip them a little between watering but if they r getting fed they can only face one way. Most people hang lights all around the monsters. so we will have to see how they perform with just two 600's

Thanks for rolling through

F

frostedlove

Slurp slurp

MONSTER GIRLS CAN DRINK SOME ! 35 gallons of water and barly any run off... SLURP SLURP SLURP.

We hit the girls with first bloom feed and DAMN....too push the PPM it takes TONS AND TONS of roots organics to get PPM to around 1400.

Those gallon of nuitrients are not going to go as far AS i thought!

The smell has switched over to flower forsure! In 2 days it changes!

I LOVE IT

GIVES ME A LITTLE CHUMB

F

frostedlove

The lessons of farming

GROWTH IS COMING WITH LEAPS and BONDS!
I will take some PICS today when battery is charged!

Things I still need to work on as a farmer are as follows.

# 1 we still have hit deficicences and over feed. NOW both of these problems were a bit of me and a little bit of the #4 mix........IT was too pre-charged! I feed my girls once with a worm tea and cause of # 4 they curled up like monkey fist! DAMN YOU #4......Transplanting same problem....oh shit better give them nothing but water. DAMN #4
so now we are on NEW YELLOW # 4 and all is gravy....I feel I should not have these problems again! Or we will go to COCO pure and clean. I am not a heavy feeder so I should not be doing this to my girls in VEG!

# 2 problem I need to work on is Training and trimming through out the grow process. I have not mastered this and I end up with a lot of mess in my plants. As much as I think its bad, I see tons of videos and pics of just monster bushes, SO i am not 100% on where I am or where I need to be, but I feel I need more time and learning in this department.

Over all I need to be a better VEG time preparer and grower!

Each round gets better then the last! Hope this one does not let me down!

F

frostedlove

Monsters!

monsters5.jpg
monsters4.jpg
monsters3.jpg
monsters1.jpg
monsters2.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Those are lookin beautiful frosted love some big ass bushes those are gonna have monters buds on em nice wrk bro.

F

frostedlove

Those are lookin beautiful frosted love some big ass bushes those are gonna have monters buds on em nice wrk bro.

Thanks BRO... I am getting stoked as they are really filling out now. I am so excited to see how big they are going to get. I wont be even be able to get in there in a another month. Glad I got those tomato cages in there when they were YOUNG, I hope there are some huge colas....OH I hope! lol

They got a light neaming oil tonight. Got to do that preventative. That is one thing I have really learned. Nip it in the bud before you even have a bud

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yeah no doubt bro its gonna be a jungle in there I'm sure the buds will be huge lol..Yup you got it I always spray for preventative plus they love the foliar from it anyway your gettin the best of both worlds lol...all the tip tricks of tha trade that we pick up and put in our game really makes a diff.

F

frostedlove

We got tryps

OH YEA OH YEA:character0029::character0029::character0029:

What I though was older damage from powder mildew fight months ago turns out to be tryps!

YEA OH YEA!!!! Room one is no problem since they are in 3 gallon containers all I have to do is flip over and give a diatomaious earth dusty and CUT THEM BITCHES UP LIKE RAZOR BLADES!

THE 20 gallon girls are going to be a battle all together different.

FUN FUN FUN ON THE FARM!

F

frostedlove

HEAVY DUSTING of all plants. Rocked out a cider oil/ rosemary soil/ root drench

and killed the lights. When you do a dusting you want to to kill the lights cause plants will wilt from powder and lights on. Tomorrow I will do a mild wash down with some cider oil and water to clean them and disenfect them.

LIFE ON THE FARMS.....Some days your wining and some days your lossin
but come harvest it ant nothing but a touchdown.

Just got to get there first!

easier said then done!!!

F

frostedlove

Problem with sun pluse spitter

Yesterday went into grow room only to find my light bulbs not firing. They were just flickering that blue pluse through them.

Call grow store and they say no prob, have the wifey swing by on her way hm from where we give her a new one and just bring bad one in when you get a chance. SWEET

Well new splitter does same thing. WILL not fire the lights. It just pluses and hummes but they never kick on.

All bulbs are good 600's and 1000w, 1000w ballast is good it can fire my 1000w no problem. its 4 year old hydrofarm Sodium

so all things point to splitter. I call grow store and talk more and they say YEA they had a few new problems with splitter. People bring them back with all there gear and hook it up in store and no go.......so they just told me they will not be INDORSEN this product any more...

I AM SCREWED...I can shut down room one that has all scraggy 10 plants under a 600...kill them and move that ballast to room 2 or I can get another 1000w ballast to powder second light in room 2. ONLY problem is that is now 3 ballast running 12 hours DAMN my electricity is SO HIGH ALREADY......damn BAY AREA!

DAMIT DAMIT DAMIT......THINGS WERE LOOKING SO GOOD BEFORE!

life on the farm!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Frosty

Sorry to hear about your problems with Sunpulse. When I spoke to the rep at the indoor garden show in Long Beach dude was WAY to much of an asshole for me to deal with. I was still considering the splitter as I have a few mag's laying around that have been replaced by Lumateks....but I will learn from you. So for what's it worth, you're problem has helped me make a decision.

On another note those raptors will probably perform better having a 1000 watt bulb in em a lot more than the 600 and your plants will LOVE you even more.

One last thing. I would much rather deal with PG&E than deal with LADWP when it comes to powering shit up. My bill is HUGE down here and it comes every two months. I miss my spot in Oakland and hope I make enough down here in the next year so I can move back up to NorCal.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn Frosty sorry to hear about your dilemma! I like my 600, but if money wasn't an object I'd run 1000s or try that 1500w Master Blaster. Bigger light, bigger buds, more heat, more problems, more money. I like my 600 since I'm using a 5x5 tent and can run it without cooling the hood, in the cooler months. This is the reason that I'm happy that the outdoor season is about to kick off. Damn money. Maybe use a 1000 watt till you figure it out, and throw the 600 that works into the other room? Best of luck to you brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

Damn Frosty sorry to hear about your dilemma! I like my 600, but if money wasn't an object I'd run 1000s or try that 1500w Master Blaster. Bigger light, bigger buds, more heat, more problems, more money. I like my 600 since I'm using a 5x5 tent and can run it without cooling the hood, in the cooler months. This is the reason that I'm happy that the outdoor season is about to kick off. Damn money. Maybe use a 1000 watt till you figure it out, and throw the 600 that works into the other room? Best of luck to you brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

YEa well just going to go get another 1000w....>FUN FUN FUN... Heat is not and issue, its more of a electricty bill... BUT with the monsters I have to HAVE TWO lights...

So off to the grow store to spend some money. I normally just get used gear but My grow store will prob hook me up with a ballast for 100 bones. Thats kinda the used market around here. Maybe a brand new one will be quiter.. mine is a hydrofarm that is about 4 years old and it hums loud... I hate that loud ass hummmms.... Growing indoors is loud!

CAN NOT WAIT FOR OUTDOOR! Just wait I am going to have a crazy tread i this outdoor season HOPEFULLY! FROSTY FARMS IS RUNNING TOO THE HILLS. THE bay area is going to fall off in the ocean! I am heading to nor cal to build me a log cabin....21 century Pioneer ...... LOL

F

frostedlove

Soo our few days of UPDATES!

first off 2 1000w's was heating up just a little too much for no glass, all open hoods. So we attached the glass once again and connected those bad bad raptors in a line and hooked up a 6 inch to pull air through them!
Now we are growing standard grow book style now!

I did a clean-up of the bushes and took some small growth off.

BEST EXCITEMENT ALL DAY! lol yesterday when we were done setting up lights and such. We bent down to reconnect everything and WOW that ballast is humming very LOUD! huh thats kinda werid I dont remember it being that loud..???????

this lasts about another 45 seconds as I pondering the humming! WHEN POOFFF! fire ball:confused0054: and smoke like a mini japan nucl facility!

DUMB ASS FROSTY! Pluged the 240 into 120 spot! POOF there goes a brand new ballast that was 3 days old. wife did not like that phone call!

Only good news is that the control breaker triped so we know that was wired up properly!

WE have PRE-FLOWERS coming out! will take some pics soon!

Thanks for living the highs and lows of frosty farms

S

Sense I. Milla

Wow frosted you got your own personal jungle!

I'd just go sit in there to get some fresh oxygen!

But DAMN that's a bummer on the new ballast man... at least there's no radiation:)

I'm definitely sticking around for this run, keep the excitement coming.

Top Bottom