Frosty's Grow Log

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hello everybody! Hope everything in everyones garden has been great!

Its been about a week or so and The White Walker's are growing fast. I topped them for my first time today to see how they acted. So far WW3 is my favorite. However we will go in order to keep them in line.

White Walker #1- She is almost a twin of WW2. Smells very green and almost chemmy, woody tones like bark. VERY large hand sized fan leaves and about 1.5 ft tall right now. Ate the leaves and they tasted very sweet and nothing vegetable like. Has nice lower branches, and looks really healthy to me. Topped her nice so I could get branches going. Still in a 1gal coco pot, nice roots.
IMG 1297
IMG 1298
IMG 1299
IMG 1301
IMG 1303

White Walker #2- The Most smelliest beast! smells like a bag of the white kinda. Very woody, kushy kind of with berry backtones<<<That is a faint smell but very strong for veg. Its the tallest and fastest growing of the White Walkers. Right now stands at about 2 ft and has longer branching than WW1, and WW3. Has HUGE Fan leaves all over. Definitely the shortest veg time of all of them. Ate this leaf and it tasted like WW1. She got topped today too, to promote branching and see how it reacted.
IMG 1304
IMG 1305
IMG 1306
IMG 1308
IMG 1309

White Walker #3- This is my favorite one. She looks like 50% The white that I have going and 50% White Walker. Larger leaves like the White Walker but still short and squat like the White. Smells like moth balls a little bit and definitely tastes like them too. I think that this is the one you were shooting for @leadsled ? Later on we will see what her true colors are. If you could smell her you'd say shes real special for sure. Longer veg time, but shorter than the white. I also topped her to see whats up if it likes it or not. Branches are small so I hope topping will get her to go. Shes about 1 ft tall.
IMG 1311
IMG 1312
IMG 1313
IMG 1314

Going to post The seedling Updates on The White on the next comment so I dont run out of space.
Cheers!

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks I like to keep them in order so I can find out which one is a keeper.

The girly writing is my GF's she helps in the garden to get the feminine energies flowing...

I just have a girls name LOL.

OMG i am so sorry frosty i was speaking to MEDUSER in that comment, i seen the tags and those are what MED likes to use, should have dawned on me that there was no multi colored nail polish on those nails. again so so sorry bro!!.

holy shite:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

OMG i am so sorry frosty i was speaking to MEDUSER in that comment, i seen the tags and those are what MED likes to use, should have dawned on me that there was no multi colored nail polish on those nails. again so so sorry bro!!.

holy shite:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
LOL I read it and was like hahahaha Its no worries man.

Much Love.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

^^^lmao^^^ JAWS quit cruising the forums so baked!

Great journal, Frosty. Got my eye on the WW for sure, esp #3.
Whaddup! I think were all pretty toasted on the boards, it happens lol.

Really Stoked on WW3 shes a funky spicy smell for sure.

:jimlad: AK#2 and Matilda started to show some progress too, cant wait to rip those!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The coco they arrived in may have been a little hot for the girls, but they should explode once they take hold. Matilda will branch naturally, and go loco if you top her more than once. The AK2 will be a little more resistant and I'd recommend topping her for sure, once while she's a lil girl (4 or 5th node) and then again when she's about 18". I flower about a week after the last topping, if she looks fully recovered. Good vigor, so it doesn't take months for veg... usually 3 1/2 - 4 weeks veg for a nice bloomer. Peace

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The coco they arrived in may have been a little hot for the girls, but they should explode once they take hold. Matilda will branch naturally, and go loco if you top her more than once. The AK2 will be a little more resistant and I'd recommend topping her for sure, once while she's a lil girl (4 or 5th node) and then again when she's about 18". I flower about a week after the last topping, if she looks fully recovered. Good vigor, so it doesn't take months for veg... usually 3 1/2 - 4 weeks veg for a nice bloomer. Peace
Sweet sounds exactly whats good. Cant wait to make some cuts.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Forgot to update The White.

The White #2- Tall faster grower than #1, has similar characteristics but not as tight inter-branching. Smells Like a fresh White flower and is somewhat spicy and woody. It is about 10 inches high. Super slow growth none the less. She got topped too.
IMG 1316
IMG 1318

The White #1- Has weird Looking leaves short super squat plant and smells exactly like #2. Shes a weird one going to keep an eye on her. She is about 8 inches and I have not topped her.
IMG 1322
IMG 1320

Sorry for the delay.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thought this looked really sexy.

Running straight OG Stinky Pinky Fireness. these babies are in three gals and through the first layer. Time to flip soon! Cant wait for this round to be like wambam thank you mam'
Pic through method sevens sorry about the resin streaks
IMG 1326
IMG 1328
IMG 1327

Now on to dab this OG fireness.
IMG 1329

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Another Update.

WW1 & WW2 are very similar pants. WW1 is a little stronger and liked being topped more, she is my favortie this week. WW3 hated topping and reacted similarly as the White when topped.

White Walker #1- Same height as WW2 the smell is a little less pungent. Has a nice thick stem and re-acted great to topping. Branches are not as long as I anticipated. She has those huge leaves and is nice and tall. I am going to take cuts next week off her and see what they do. Chemmy, berry, fruity, moth balls with back hints of the white is the smell. have a nice top pattern as well. Healthy leaves doesnt seem to mind the small pot and if the medium dries a little bit she doesnt yellow easy at all. Nice work lead
IMG 1367
IMG 1369
IMG 1370
IMG 1371

White Walker #2- Beast mode numero Dos. She is looking just like WW1 with a little more stink and a FAT stem on the bottom. The branches are not as long as WW1, but the smell and support for it is stellar! Almost a spitting image of WW1 just a little smaller. She liked to be topped as well, and became very bush just the way I like them. Smell is Woody chemfruit w/ Steam Vegies.
IMG 1372
IMG 1373
IMG 1374

White Walker #3- She is acting almost the same growth pattern as The White #2. She has a really sour smell to her and tastest like moth balls when I eat the leaves. She did NOT like to be topped and the branches on the bottom havent gotten any bigger just the tops. The branches that are coming off of her are THICK as all hell, and she has nice regular sized leaves.
IMG 1375
IMG 1377
IMG 1379

Love these ladies I cant wait to take some cuts and get them veggin'

Have a nice weekend y'all

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Another Seed Project has Started.
IMG 1348

I am on Loompa's quest.
Thank you @dogznova for these beans.

This Is Y3tiDawg. This was made by yeti bx2 beans. dog took his best male and mated it with the strongest 7 females out of the package. He sent 12 seeds and 6 germ'd and 5 came through the soil. YetiDawg1 bit the dust early on. My favorites so far and have the best tap roots are: #2, #3, and #6. #2,and #3 are tall lanky looking plants and #6 is a shorther smaller single leaves with more of a ridgid leaf poking out.

YetiDawg #1- :hungover:

YetiDawg #2- 24 hours above soil.
IMG 1356

YetiDawg #3- 12 hours above soil.
IMG 1360

YetiDawg #4- 12 hours above soil.
IMG 1362

YetiDawg #5- 36 hours above soil.
IMG 1364

Yetidawg #6- 36 hours above soil.
IMG 1365

These are Regular beans and Il have to see which ones are males. I wouldnt mind having just one female as long as I get one!

Thanks again. More things to come, just got a little more room to work with. :pompus:

Top Bottom