Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Did our 1/3 trim down and massive clone taking today. Got the girls nice and cleaned up. Will upload pics tomorrow. Oh We are getting excited!

VEG is fun --------:banana:BUT FLOWER is heaven.......Each day gets sweeter and sweeter!

F

frostedlove

Here Comes the flowers!

First day of 12/12......:cool0010: Let the fun Begin!

I have been so busy the past two days setting everything up for the flip. We went around all corners and edges to seal up with black ducktape. Make sure NO light leaks........

Lowered the table down on cinderblocks to get a few more inches and to provide even more support cause I dont want to move this table or girls again.

We hung the dehumidifier up but its been to hot the last 2 days to run it during the day time. It heats the tent up real fast during the daytime so have to run her more at night till temps get real cold.

Today they will get there first flower time feeding. Oh yea time to switch gears.

Got the girls cleaned up in rows now!
cleanup04.jpg
cleanup03.jpg
cleanup08.jpg
cleanup10.jpg
cleanup02.jpg
cleanup01.jpg

flipflip2.jpg
flipflip12.jpg
flipflip1.jpg
trimflip1.jpg
trimflip2.jpg

THe FUTURE STARS
trimflip3.jpg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
How are you liking the upside down fan method? Is it working for you? I have been considering different approaches to fans in my 5x5. I would prefer a wall mounted fan but can I even hang that in there?

F

frostedlove

How are you liking the upside down fan method? Is it working for you? I have been considering different approaches to fans in my 5x5. I would prefer a wall mounted fan but can I even hang that in there?

It works, but just like anything monkeyed......its just that monkeyed..... You could do a wall mount if you ran a couple poles arcross the middle SIDE wall somewhere. Could use a couple broom handles or painter poles and then mount the fan on that. would work or should work good. Been what I been thinking about....

---------------[ ]--------------

S

Spliff-killa

Frosty, hey man, got a question for you. How do you like those grow bags? Is this your first time using them? I'm just not a big fan of those, I've found(for me) that they don't drain well, not really stable, not really reusable, and a pain in the butt to try and transfer out of. Whats your opinion?

F

frostedlove

Frosty, hey man, got a question for you. How do you like those grow bags? Is this your first time using them? I'm just not a big fan of those, I've found(for me) that they don't drain well, not really stable, not really reusable, and a pain in the butt to try and transfer out of. Whats your opinion?

So far I am stoked on them. I asked around and most people don't like them but they r cheap. For more-drainage. I poked them a million times with bamboo stick so they got tons of holes. No reusable so much. When I transplant I lay it on it's side and cut the bag off. Nice solid mass to transplant. At 30cents who cares. Space is a cool thing. They don't take up much at all. Cheap was a Huge one for me. On flood table they work good I think. Since they r packed in.

All in all..... I like them for my set up and until things change I will keep using them

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds good! I don't have a real interest in the grow bags after using them one run. They are what Frosty said, cheap and they work. I planned to use them for small runs like a SOG style so I can cram pots close. I ended up using them for a breeding run that got fct when the male ended up being a full on hermie. All in all I don't find them NOT good. I would recommend having them around just in case and I'm sure you'll use them for something.

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

No mas----stinky

filter1.jpg
filter2.jpg

two plants are a little yellow????have to check it out????

All in all we are rolling along! 3 days into flower!

F

frostedlove

The Canopy GROWS

The girls are taking good too the flip....Stocks are getting thicker and they are bushing out......Oh I love flower time, I can not wait to get the macro out again and do some fun stuff.......The smell has started to change as well. :party0042: BRING ON THE FLOWERS!
flip1.jpg
flip2.jpg

we have ditched the tomato cages......just not enough room for all the girls inside the compact tent. So we will be doing stakes this round and cages the next.

B

biggun4me

Nice looking plants... you are on your way...Peace
Check out my grow if ya got a minute...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
we have ditched the tomato cages......just not enough room for all the girls inside the compact tent. So we will be doing stakes this round and cages the next.
Nice job frostedlove! I wanted to say something about the cage previously, but didn't want to ruin your excitement... :lipssealed With all your new gear I'm sure you'll be blowing up trees next round...

F

frostedlove

Nice job frostedlove! I wanted to say something about the cage previously, but didn't want to ruin your excitement... :lipssealed With all your new gear I'm sure you'll be blowing up trees next round...

yea 4x4 with maybe 5 or 6 plants would work with cages but 20 no way! If I pull this off with all these girls it will be a VERY tight sweezeeee....... For sure looking for a 4x8 for next round or just another 4x4 beside it.

I am catching the FEVER like you.....

F

frostedlove

RACE for the FROST

Well almost a week into flower and girls are doing all nice. We are still fighting the fungus gnat problem.

They are not just here for my MMJ they are everywhere in our house and areas around here. Now that I have made an enemy I have started to see them everywhere now. How funny is that, before never noticed or cared and now I got a death warrant out on them B*tchs-----

so we have added our favorite combo attack to the problem. We have added about 2-3 inches of sand on top of the mix and ontop of that we have mixed in diatomasous earth. OUR favorite glass cutter!

I love that stuff. Figure that sand will help keep it dry between watering so that the glass can do its job and cut them little gnats up

Anyone reading this and wants to use DT earth....remember to wear a mask when using cause just like it cuts the little buggers up, it will also cut your lungs and eyes up!

Girls are filling out nicely ......Had to do a nother bottom trim to clean more air ways open. There is no canopy space at up....Just got to go up girls...

will up load photos when I figure new thing out

thanks for checking US ( the ladies and me) Out
and check back offten cause its that FROSTY time of the year and things are going to get supper FROSTED in a few

1124100849b
Sand1
Sand2
1124101037a
1124101040a
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looking good bro. The only good thing about hiccups when growing is it helps you learn. I never enjoyed Pyth or spider mites or even gnats, but after having them once you learn how to prevent and how to treat. Happy Thanksgiving Frosty and best of luck with your grow!

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

Looking good bro. The only good thing about hiccups when growing is it helps you learn. I never enjoyed Pyth or spider mites or even gnats, but after having them once you learn how to prevent and how to treat. Happy Thanksgiving Frosty and best of luck with your grow!

Cheers,
Crom

Thanks Bro......YEp everything is a live and learn kinda thing....I am always stoked on the farm

Thanks for rolling through

F

frostedlove

Well had an OG grower come by and he was like" though you said you had cleaned those girls up when you fliped them. Well what i took out was nothing....we filled another five gallon bucked of trim.

THE GIRLS breath a sigh of fresh air as the canopy opens even more

We have tiny preflowers starting....There is a slight AROMA in the air and that is NICE:mmm

THe SUN is always SHINING ON the farm

when you control the sun!:cool0010:

F

frostedlove

WEEK 2 and here come the flowers!

Well Week 2 is starting and the girls are doing OH so NICE. Everyone is reaching for the sky..........

We had to add one more bubba kush to the flower room......Seems our mother decided she was ready to flower sooooo well All I can do is help her along........
Not that we have any extra space in the flower room but yea......Whats one more to the PARTY!

Here are a couple of PICS! Time to BRING OUT the MACRO!

These two are Purple Erkel and Jack Herra

week2jack3.jpg
week2jack2.jpg
week2jack1.jpg

F

frostedlove

Here comes the PURPLE

NEW pics

The purp color coming out already is the PURPLE DIESEL
and the other pic is Jacky Herrera

2weekspurp1.jpg
2weekspurp2.jpg
2weekspurp3.jpg
2weekspurp4.jpg
2weekspurp5.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent! Let me get my jacket on cuz it's about to get frosty in here... :cool

reloader

reloader

Killer show Frosty, I have really enjoyed this thread, bud development is looking great. Can't wait to see more, thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom