Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

purp31.jpg
purp32.jpg

Erkel is starting to pack on the thickness

week_3_tent1.jpg

filled out good--------those tall ones in the back r the OG's

F

frostedlove

WOW DADDY is worried

SOOO we are up in the MOUNTAINS Trimming for a few days and this will be the first time I am away from the girls!

DAD is a little scared! MOM is home holding down the fort but still first time away from the girls is a little scary!

PLUS damn FOG is kill my HUMITY in the tent - I now run a constant -battle between humity and the heat of the dehumidifier when I run it

THANK GOD FOR FACE TIME----------I Atleast I can see whats going!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it will be ok bro - I love being gone from the girls a few days here and there - always major changes to look forward to when ya get there - you just dont noticwe how much they grow when you see them 3x a day or more like me

good karma bro

T

Thundurkel

I've only read the first page so far but I've got experience with coco and run a 50/50 mix of Roots Organics Coco Fiber Hydroponic Soilless Media and Gold Label straight coco. Comes out to be the perfect blend IMO and I have to say no disrespect to SeaMaiden but the advice on PH was a bit off IMO... When running in coco you want your PH to be 5.5-5.8 I used to run it at 6.0 but since the coco is already having a PH of 6.0-6.2 it wants to bring the PH up to it's level. So when you start out at 5.8 the nutes don't get absorbed as well as they do if you start at 5.5 or 5.6 giving them a longer time to get to the point of 6.0. I instantly saw an improvement in 2 days. I'm new to the Farm but not new to growing our lovely plant and love to help folks cuz without sites like this I wouldn't be shit or have the genetics I do... Come check out my grow diary and see for yourself and feel free to ask anything you like.

ThunderKid*

Edit: Hahaha what a dip shit I am your girls are looking great just thought I might be able to help seeing the first page and the offer is still there.. I feel for you on leaving your girls I did that on the first run after I upgraded from a 400w tent system to a 1200w one with a res a table ect. Long story short my Mom flooded my tent and I had to come home early and suck out 4" of water!

T

Thundurkel

I will say though my girls looked a bit rough when I left cuz they were hungry and I had just made a fresh res with my ppms raised on my base nutes and even with the catastrophy came back to. Once I cleaned up and calmed down and gave the girls a looking over I was very happy to see them lush and healthy cuz the phone call I got sounded like the end of the world.

F

frostedlove

TAHOE CHERRYGOO

It is a cross of cherry kush and Afgoo

First shot taken lastnight and nothing special just setting up camera

More to follow as the days roll on!
cherryGOO1.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I thought you were a noob. You are not a noob. Dood, you're KILLING IT!!! :damnhippie:

Tell me you hit somma dat snow while up in dese here mountains! Over 12' at Kirkwood, last I heard.

I could have used your mad photog skills last week, spent all day long building a lightbox so I could photograph a platinum and diamond ring (that my husband probably has NOT listed on eBay yet, I'll plant another seed under his skin), and MAN that shit is hard! At least I got as far as the ghetto lightbox and got some decent pix.

F

frostedlove

it will be ok bro - I love being gone from the girls a few days here and there - always major changes to look forward to when ya get there - you just dont noticwe how much they grow when you see them 3x a day or more like me

good karma bro

LOL 3X a day more like 20-30 times a day!

I got a buddy who brags about 10 min a day is all he spends in his room. I love the time with my girls, In fact I miss them right now! LOL

I know they enjoy the attention!

F

frostedlove

I thought you were a noob. You are not a noob. Dood, you're KILLING IT!!! :damnhippie:

Tell me you hit somma dat snow while up in dese here mountains! Over 12' at Kirkwood, last I heard.

I could have used your mad photog skills last week, spent all day long building a lightbox so I could photograph a platinum and diamond ring (that my husband probably has NOT listed on eBay yet, I'll plant another seed under his skin), and MAN that shit is hard! At least I got as far as the ghetto lightbox and got some decent pix.

Thank you very MUCH! Coming from you I will take that in HIGH reguards! I just keep trugging along and hoping for the best!

No hitting the snow yet! Maybe tomorrow! All I keep seeing in my eyes is sticky tricomes and leafy scurff in my hair.... EDWARD sissor hands!
:rastadancing::rauch08:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
LOL 3X a day more like 20-30 times a day!

I got a buddy who brags about 10 min a day is all he spends in his room. I love the time with my girls, In fact I miss them right now! LOL

I know they enjoy the attention!

normally I am 3x a day but since I got this UC its been more like in the teens

and your right - they sure do like the attention

people that brag about only spending 10 minutes are the ones more likely not to notice the first signs of PM or Mites

nothing wrong with obsessing about the girls, unless your overthinking everything

:icon_spin:

F

frostedlove

We are home safe and sound!
3 days of trimming will make me want trim my eyes out! Not sure how the boys and girls do a month straight of outdoor trim! Dont sign me up for that!

Girls are alive and well round out week three of completion. BIG PLANS SOON! FRIDAY we will be working hard on some grow room redesigns!

start_week41.jpg
start_week42.jpg
start_week43.jpg
start_week44.jpg
start_week45.jpg
start_week46.jpg

OH YEA well I am gratefull too cause we almost died :sick0004:coming down the mountain during the snow storm yesterday at 3am. Oh what fun to slide :icon_spin:360:icon_spin: into oncoming 8teen wheeler! PUCKER factor 1000000 and then to the right---------- no guard rail just clifff...:whew
as you can tell WE made it.......LOL

WHat we learned or more my buddy learned------double check your locking hubZ!------- dont just turn them! ( i knew this already)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow crazy Bro - oops I crapped my pants!

glad your all OK

F

frostedlove

Friday Came and Went

Oh I am beat! Its Sat and I put a good 12 hours in to grow room design and Construction. We now have a HUGE room to play with. Huge might be an undestatement considering some of the pics I have seen of 20 light set-ups

We have moved from a tiny 3x4 CFL Box to a 4x4 tent box and Now we have two 8x8x10 flower rooms! OH YEA!

The girls are dancing in there new airy space!:character0029::party0042: They can now cut loose and get wild

I love being a FARMER

PICS on there way once I get some cofffee and smoke in me....
PLUS only one room is fully set up---one more wall to put up today!

Oh what FUN!
newroom21.jpg
newroom1.jpg

to think all those where in a tiny 4x4

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn bro... Talk about upgrading in leaps and bounds from humble beginnings... Nice work and bud shots... :cool

F

frostedlove

good work bro - expansion is fun

Damn bro... Talk about upgrading in leaps and bounds from humble beginnings... Nice work and bud shots... :cool

Thanks Boys! I am stoked to be stepping it up a few degrees! I was cramped in that tent and so were my girls! They were just on top of one of another. My lower growth was really showing the lack of light reaching them as well.

That raptor TROWS light EVERYWHERE! I am not worried about just one light in each room. I think it will get things covered all around better.

We are still working on finishing up all things. The room with the girls is rolling along but still needs to get venting all squared away.

Will have tons of pic tomorrow! The buds are starting to swell. Pot of Gold is winning the fat race-----while purple diesel is looking scary and the purple erkels are just so green there almost blue. Very strange.

The smelll is sweet---oh so sweet!

T

Thundurkel

Gotta love when somebody big on the boards gives you props on your skills....

T

Thundurkel

I'm upgrading and getting another room soon too doing a 5k room with dwc 1 plant per 1k going for 2lb plants...

F

frostedlove

I'm upgrading and getting another room soon too doing a 5k room with dwc 1 plant per 1k going for 2lb plants...

Sweet! Dude. Setting up new gear is fun, but whats even better is when its all done. Cause damN! I am TIRED!

ONE more day! and we should be good.

Top Bottom