Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Rookie mistake

Jack is not doing sooooo wellll......It seems that my bug phobia has gotten the best of them and my last neam oil mix was a little tooooo strong and I sufficated and burned them a.....

They are all still alive but some r just holding on........I will prob get 3-4 out of the batch.....2 look strong, one is the pot of gold.

So I will be getting some new plants this weekend. Get a few teens to fill the area back up and then some moms so I can start my own clones.

Erkel is coming around nice!
ERKS2.jpg
ERKS4.jpg
ERKS3.jpg
ERKS1.jpg

S

Sense I. Milla

Haha so they didn't like the sweat bath? Live and learn....

Those erkel are looking nice.

F

frostedlove

Haha so they didn't like the sweat bath? Live and learn....

Those erkel are looking nice.

Yea only 80 dollar mistake.......If I can make 2 or 3 that will survive. I have had HORRIBLE luck with clones. I am 3 weeks behind because of clone problems one way or the other.....>DAMN.....Oh well I am getting there slowly and steady.......

F

frostedlove

NEW MOMS and GENENTICS!

Got some new moms today. We are now holding some fine fine genetics---- Some of them come from some very special lines

You all saw how good afgoo was :surprisedand ....I now have her. Next run might just be a full tent of her kids.
So strains I now have are as follows:

Blackberry Kush
OG Kush
Bubba Kush
Purple Diesel
Afgoo
Purple Erkel
Jack Herer
Pot of Gold
G13
HeadBand

Tent update is as follows: THE Erkels are churning on along and the jacks are still holding on by the hair on their teeth......Two jacks have gone to the compost bin:(
Live and Learn!

Neam is safe but just like anything in life you can always OVER DO IT!

F

frostedlove

The moms and teens are in the CFL room, just chilling!

We have dusted the plants with Diamtous earth. My buddy said he had found a few thrips here and there in mom room. I saw a few specks of white through out the plants but nothing major. I took the wife's mac-up brush and just dusted the plants in a very light coat of the powder. See how that goes. All the plants are in the mom house right now, until they are safe for the tent.

Just snagged 5 burlape sacks full of WORM POOO! :banana: Got enough poo to make tons of gallons. We we will be brewing from now on. Get my RO filter tomorrow and hopefully my PH pen as well. Then we will be dialed for awhile.

Man Saw those XXL hoods lastnight :bubblez:DAMN those are sweet and HUGE. I WANT one..... for sure. Already searching Craigslist for one.........Birthday money sure helps the grow opt in October!

Z

Zissou Intern

have you seen that pot of gold flower out?

man i got some of that 4-5 years ago.... been looking for that same cut ever since..... all the ones i have found have been mediocre at best.... it almost smells like sweet sugar/cream dairy taste

cant wait to see what that is all about.

S

Spliff-killa

Lookin' good Frosty! Keeping an eye on this 1, kinda close to the same set-up I have. Never ran a 600 before and close to the same dimensions as me!:banana:

F

frostedlove

have you seen that pot of gold flower out?

man i got some of that 4-5 years ago.... been looking for that same cut ever since..... all the ones i have found have been mediocre at best.... it almost smells like sweet sugar/cream dairy taste

cant wait to see what that is all about.

Have not flowered her out yet.....Just got her

F

frostedlove

Got my RO filter today----craigslist of course!

1018101335a.jpg

plants will be smiling now:)

gettn good water and worm POO

S

Sense I. Milla

Wow you are really stepping it up to a whole different level!

D

dican01

yeah. you are stepping it up a couple notches frostedlove. all star lineup you got going there.

F

frostedlove

RO is A WASTE of water

yeah. you are stepping it up a couple notches frostedlove. all star lineup you got going there.

Wow you are really stepping it up to a whole different level!

Lets just hope its not all in vein.

UPDATE!

Got my ph pen in the mail today:whew no more watching for color change. Total spent on pens was 30 bucks... One was 15 and one was 18 or so. Not bad.
ebay. if you wanted to wait longer you could get it even cheaper from hong kong but that shit takes 2 weeks or so. I bough the wife a fakeIpod from tokyo once......lolollllll

Here is my eval on RO water. If you are green or somewhat green....its not the way to go....>THE amount of water wasted in the runoff is EXTREME. I can not justify giving my girls that water with all the waste contributed to it.

So I discounted the reverse part and then its just the 3 filters and thats good enough

tap water ppm 90-80
brita water filter pitcher thing---45-50ppm
reverse om was 15-18
3 stage filter 30-35
bottled water 12-18

so I will go with the 3 stage filter with no waste water. I will be adding two drops of prime to clear the cloramine for brewing. Figure this is better then tap till i start to get rain water.

RO IS A waste unless you invest in 0 waste ro

F

frostedlove

Taking Clones

Did some cuttings lastnight

We did bubba kush, blackberry kush and afgooo

Blackberry is in prepetual flower......anyone every herd of this? My buddy said this plant can ever really be a true mom cause she is always in flower......pretty wild....

I got the diy areoclone and the regular cloner all going.
Get my floodtable today....just saw one for 50 bones on craigslist........sweet

brew_clones2.jpg
brew_clones1.jpg

look at that dark tea brew

afgoo MOM
brew_clones33.jpg

S

Sense I. Milla

I've heard good things about Olivia's Cloning Gel. What product did you use when you took those cuttings?

F

frostedlove

Being thrifty can bite you in the ass

Update.....flood tray that was suppose to be 4x4 is really 32x32.......Damn Canadans......So now got to take that one back and get another...but they have to order it so 3 days..........FUN FUN FUN
drove to the town down the way to save 20 bucks and then just could have gone down the street for the same price. sometimes being thifty can bite you in the ass

:character0111:

F

frostedlove

Flood tables rule!

DAYS ON THE FARM ROLL ON

So I have this used flood table for 2 more days until the one they ordered me comes in. So I figured mine as well use it, since its used. They make watering SO easy! Wow! Glad I got one of these

So GAME Plan changer! We have moved to 3 gallon plastic grow bags.. The area space going to those dollar store 2.5 buckets was too much. They had huge lips.

I weighted the pros and cons and the biggest cons was movement is hard but if they are in a flood table I should be able to slide them around and such easy. I drilled holes all through them so they are more porous.

I also got RID of the roots organics soil that was left on a few of the girls.

We are now sunshine #4 all around. See how it goes.

Here are the pics

Before
3_gallon_plastic1.jpg

After
3_gallon_plastic5.jpg

FLOOD TABLE FEEDING
3_gallon_plastic2.jpg
3_gallon_plastic3.jpg

CASE DE MOMACITA
3_gallon_plastic4.jpg

S

sfzoo

pretty cool progress, except for the neem issue..but live and learn as was said.

what is that big blue can? never seen one on an RO..

F

frostedlove

pretty cool progress, except for the neem issue..but live and learn as was said.

what is that big blue can? never seen one on an RO..

thats the storage container,
I took all that off and now I just run the three
filters and thats it.... and its portable now.
Better then nothing

Top Bottom