Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

lol sour and sweet right, Congrats on the frosted love frostedlove. Shit looks super chron.

F

frostedlove

nice pics and buds shots!! kicking ass.

THNKS BRO-----I have fallen in love with this kush-----OMG---no fluff no where! even on the very bottom they are just sweet little swollen cyclixs nothing else......I love you OG-----I do not know the full genetic line of this kush but what I do know is that I was swore NOT too pass it on! I was told it was a very elite cut that I was being GIFTED! I am just a NOB but I can tell she is a true elite-----Every nugg has huge thick mass.... SOOO stoked! doing a whole run of these girls next forsure!

lol sour and sweet right, Congrats on the frosted love frostedlove. Shit looks super chron.

Cant know the sweet without the bitter! thnks for rolling through

F

frostedlove

SoOOOOOOOOO tired! Few plants done and a few grams of the WIZZARD smoke!

what is wizzard smoke???? Well a Canadan grow bro..... many many years ago gifted me wizzard smoke.....aka finger/scissor hash..... and it FLOORED me to my knees!......

so I will keep the name going with the wizzard smoke...... Cause its not full melt or anything its just a mess of hairs and sticky.......OH SWEETNESS!

no micros of the work lastnight....had to put time in on the cutting and not the shooting. So you only get a couple point and shoot shots but maybe some more tonight

trimp4.jpg
trimp3.jpg
trimp2.jpg
trimp1.jpg

Frosty farms is very frosted this year!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I bet that shit smells so good. I'm a few weeks behind u bro. Stop by and peep the new pics.

F

frostedlove

Round twoo sealed and curring

Well have not updated in a few been soooooo busy....

Buds are curring, and so far not supper strong smells? Not sure why i seem to lack in the smell department---maybe cure brings back the stink??????smoke has taste supper high but smell is a little lacking?????

Round 3 is rocking and we will have the updates all started in the next round thread.....Hit our first speed bump with PM :confused0054:

NO nob!!!!! your plants are not just dusty------ITS PM! caught it fairly quick......did two days of knock down with milk and then a 3rd day
of ORANONCIDE.......

so far no fuzz anywhere but we are cleaning and doing a shake down on it all......THANK GOD not in flower just in VEG!
I can not have infected MEDs for Grandma

Dried NUGG shots soon!

thanks again for all the help in making this a sucessfull show once again!:harvest:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dude that sucks about the pm - only way your going to eradicate it is with eagle 20 and a shit ton of cleanup

on the bright side your buds look GREAT!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah what he said^^ Make sure to clean super good to get rid of any rogue spores still in the room! I like Ona Bleach because it won't leave a residue on your equipment. Great for trays, pots, walls, whatever.

Nice nugs by the way! Wish I could smell them through the pc!

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

Yeah what he said^^ Make sure to clean super good to get rid of any rogue spores still in the room! I like Ona Bleach because it won't leave a residue on your equipment. Great for trays, pots, walls, whatever.

Nice nugs by the way! Wish I could smell them through the pc!

Cheers,
Crom

I love ONA there shit rocks....I got shit tons of samples but when they run out I will forsure bye there stuff and its hella concentrated

F

frostedlove

dude that sucks about the pm - only way your going to eradicate it is with eagle 20 and a shit ton of cleanup

on the bright side your buds look GREAT!!

so your telling me--------remember this AS organics as I can be-------that if I do not nuke them now at an early stage I will battle this for ever..... it just happend, did not bring in cuts or anything. so its not systemic persay....third round with these cuts. I did kill a mother who was not showing supper good signs like the others. Today no PM but I will spray milk again tonight.

The milk seemed to nock it down with a force....... was very light dusting....maybe 20% of plants no more......was just in veg room 1 but plants have gone to flower room but not fliped,,,,, so I need to nukem it all!!!!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Wipe them with neem oil let them sit for 2-3 days with it. Then spray foliar water and a shit ton of airflow!!! The neem will kill any mold and the water mist will rinse the neem so no bad taste. Youll have to be blowing the shit out of the air though or your right back in the same place. Personal experience on this too by the way.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bro if you see spores it is systemic

that is how it spreads - so your plants are now fighting it

neem, milk, serenade, sulfur, green cure or organicide just knock back its ability to reproduce

by the time you see it reproducing the damage is done

so its either use eagle 20 - get new plants or regret it later battling it through flower

if your gonna choose the battle through flower then you need to get a sulfur burner going in the veg area every 5 days and also use it every 5-7 days up the end of the third week of flower and then use green cure and good garden practices to battle it until the end

green cure is safe, organic no smell or flavor and can be used up til harvest

Im not talking out my ass bro I battled that shit for over a year - sometimes it wasnt too bad, other times (winter especially) it really sucked

I understand not wanting to use eagle 20 - trust me - I have a bottle but only used it one time to be able to save a few cuttings I couldnt get again

and I grew the cuts into moms, then took cuts and flowered those

I feel your pain bro - hate when bad shit happens to good folks

F

frostedlove

End to round 2

I never concluded this grow...LOL

Well EAGLE 20 is bad stuff but it WORKED.....No PM anywhere. We had some werid burn spots kinda on some leaves. Who knows which of the things I sprayed did it, but all has come back and grown on.

AS with any problem that happens in your grow will set you back a week or so. The whole PM did set us back, but gave us chance to learn a little more. We did lose a mom to the PM but we have her babies going so THE CUT LIVES ON!

All in all for my second grow round, I found it was a success all around! We learned a lot and keep learning. Round 3 is less plants bigger Trees.... Will see how that goes.

Thanks again for all the help!

budtrader3.jpg
budtrader2.jpg
budtrader1.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Now that's how you conclude a journal... With some bad ass nug shots! Nice work brah... :cool

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice thread frostedlove! I look forward to the tree thread.....

Cheers,
Crom

C

Cappy

excellent thread. It had a bit of everything. The frosties buds I have seen in awhile fo sho!

:sign0005:

F

frostedlove

Nice thread frostedlove! I look forward to the tree thread.....
Thanks Bro
I am diging the trees already, just have to see if how they do compared......

Cheers,
Crom

excellent thread. It had a bit of everything. The frosties buds I have seen in awhile fo sho!

:sign0005:

Thanks bro.....It was a wild ride for sure! I do love it!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That's what it's all about my friend!

K

kr0n1x

Awesome work man. Love the photography too. Inspiration for us all right here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom