Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

RAIN WATER------PH or not to PH

What do you PRO's say

PH rain water or dont

ph if i am running nuits but what about when flushing?

thanks for the help in advance

F

frostedlove

Bring out a little OG Knuckles

Well the OG's just seem to shine on the camera so I thought I would share some knuckle shots with my fellow farmers this good fine farming day....:character0103::sun2:

og_s2.jpg
og_s4.jpg
og_s5.jpg
og_s6.jpg

og_s11.jpg
og_s1.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice! Love the new pics!!! Drooling :)

my2c, I like to ph all the way till the end. Why keep things dialed all this time then ignore ph at the end is my thinking.

F

frostedlove

Nice looking buds!

Nice! Love the new pics!!! Drooling :)

my2c, I like to ph all the way till the end. Why keep things dialed all this time then ignore ph at the end is my thinking.

Thanks! My mouth is slurping as we speak! I got so many flavors to try.......Tomorrow I will show you the Purple D.....she is just straight purple...

Going to start pulling in some cool night air for the girls.....Get them nice and frosty!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit. That's a snowstorm. Keep doin ur thing frosty!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bro you have the midas touch or something - your nick really suits you mang

everything i have seen of your has ridiculous crystals right out to the end of the leaves

good on you

whats your secret?

F

frostedlove

bro you have the midas touch or something - your nick really suits you mang

everything i have seen of your has ridiculous crystals right out to the end of the leaves

good on you

whats your secret?

Secret? I wish I had a secret......LOL...More just luck I would say..... maybe the roots organics line??????? I dont know, more then likley it the Grade A cuts I score around the bay. The plants do 90% of the work..... I think there is more good cuts then bad floating around in this area? I could be wrong???? I am just a nob, but a very gratefull nob at that. It just seems there are tons and tons of growers in this area.

I am glade I picked frosty and Not jack the bean stock.......NOT winning any biggest bud contest but i could place with some stickyness. We smoked our first nugg that broke off the other day.......for a fresh dryed uncured bud I was stoked on smell and taste......Time is counting down!

I told the wife you know your a good tricome farmer when you can scrape enough resin off your pocket scope for a hit...lol

No bs i had enough little chunkys on my pocket 60x to pack a topper on a bowl......lol

I LOVE FARMING

Thanks for the props------I seen your work, So I will take any props from the pros I can get!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks for rolling through bro! The farm has been good to us this year!
yes it has. Hope every1 has a great year and the best of luck 2 all. I got some new pics up in my tga grow. Check it out.

F

frostedlove

Duct muffler

Another Craigslist Score!

We got a brand New duct muffler for 40 bones....
Hooked it up and DAMN-----that thing sure does kick the sound down a few...After buying a new one, I went and got the sheet metal for 15 bucks to make another. I have seen a few diy set-up but damn they were way more complicated then needed. Sheet metal parts from lowes 15 bucks and foam padding ???? sure you can just find some around the house. Hella cheap

Post a few pics later....

F

frostedlove

hitting that pro level!

just got the 220 wire ran and puged up and have flip panels and timers up tomorrow!!!!!!!:lock: it down:confused0054:
yea we are getting some where beside gettooooo!

waayne

waayne

Man that Purple D looks so nice!
Really beautiful work frosted...
WOW!

F

frostedlove

Rounding out tooo # 8-------

Weeks that is.....

Well round two is slidding down to the finish line! 60 days today!!! :harvest: :harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:: Few days and counting???????????

One thing that is a little trippy is the lack of amber tricomes yet.....I seee NONE------none at all....????milky and clear but no amber

my first run I was seeing amber for sure by now.....Then I have a POT of GOLD i was told is 6 weeks and still no amber and now she is pumping out new growth on the bud? -------- MASTER GROWERS-------what is this?????? Good/bad/indiferent???????

So the pics I got for you too day are 707 headband and the Pot of gold with the new growth poping on top

week_83.jpg
week_81.jpg
week_82.jpg
week_84.jpg
week_85.jpg

Thanks for all the help fellow farmers! Could not do it with out you guys and girls!

F

frostedlove

I love this PLANT

I sure love the final swing!
finalerk6.jpg
finalerk5.jpg
finalerk4.jpg
http://thcfarmer.com/forums/gallery
/data/500/finalerk2.jpg
finalerk1.jpg

things are pretty and still they go, will see how long!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice purple color! Looks pretty yummy! How long are you flushing for preharvest?

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is so nice. Damn bro! I'm jealous. Hope my querkle turns color like that. Yeeeeeee!

Top Bottom