Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
What up Farmers!!! Soooo honored to run these cuts! Alien is an awesome dude and his genetics are grade AAA DANK!

A little info on the room:

Right now I am running 4 1K's over 4 3'x3'x6" coco beds. The beds consist of Roots Organics coco mix. I love the stuff as it's an already pre-mixed coco/perlite mix. I built a trellis over the beds to train them with. The room is 15'x12'x10' and has an intake/exhaust and the lights are open hood/not air cooled.. My day time temps run around 75 and lights off around 60-65. After this round I plan to seal it all up and run a mini split with CO2.

I have two tables of the Fruity Pebble OG, one table of Blueberry Underdog, and one table of the Alien Dawg. I also have another 3'x3' tray full of test/personal smoke. In the test tray I've got (2)Tahoe Aliens, (2)Purple Fire OG, (2)Triple OG, and a bunch of Fruity Pebble OG..

Nutes are:

Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil
Budswel
Silica Blast
GO CaMg+
Open Sesame
HammerHead
Bud Candy
Molasses
Moab

Everything is at 20 days right now... I am going to snag a bunch of pics tonight when the lights pop on..

Thanks for looking and Thanks again to Alien... Can't wait for the new bean releases!

:character0180:

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Very nice bro.. Lookin forward to more updates.. Please post pics lol..
Good luck on ur run!!

A

Alien

Supporter
Good to see you rocking those ladies, Surfr!

I'm looking forward to lots of photos as they progress since you are doing roots coco beds and I am doing the usual roots organic soil beds.

Please feel free to use this area in the Alien Genetics sub-forum as your grow diary.

Flowering time suggestions:
-Fruity Pebble OG - 56 to 60
-Blueberry Underdog - 60 to 63
-Alien Dawg F1 - 63 (this is the only hybrid I didn't do...this was one of two that were kept from the original 20 beans from Obs...this pheno is the Chem/Ether/Fuel pheno...big cola style yielder like a chem)
-Tahoe Alien - 56 to 60

Make sure to keep extra cuts of that Tahoe Alien. That is the brand new pheno I just chose from a fresh seed run of 50 F1s (30 choice females were kept and test run).

That special Tahoe Alien cut was the best strain in my last run, hands down. 56 days, harder and denser than anything I've grown in organics, and just coated in resin. Top notch aroma. Heavy, but has the branch strength to hold all of her own weight. Curing now...not much time left until she's ready to fire up.

By the way...I'm REALLY looking forward to the Triple Tahoe Alien...those two strains were born for each other. I have extremely high hopes for that hybrid.

Thanks for taking the time to document your efforts, Surfr. Really glad this all worked out.

All my best,
Alien

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
will def be keeping up w/ this one. sounds fun! thanks surfr and alien.

A

Alien

Supporter
I am going to snag a bunch of pics tonight when the lights pop on..

It's 3 hours past lights on...get those photos uploaded!

Just kidding bro...

You know I'm gonna break your balls since your the first Alien tester to post a thread in here.

I really appreciate it again. Thanks. Lookin forward to your pics.

The Fruity Pebble OG just melted my face.

sticky icky

sticky icky

That fruity pebble og sounds so dank its not even funny yowwzzaaa!--gonna be a sick grow surfer rock that chit brotha!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
These were the only two photos I was able to snag last night before my camera died. They are of the Fruity Pebble OG. You can see the slight claw on a couple leafs. It is due to nute build up in the coco due to not enough runoff.. I flushed them a couple days prior to the photos and I have noticed no more leafs clawing up. Oh and these are at 20 days..

Nov092011_blah_5118.jpg

Nov092011_blah_5114.jpg

pura

pura

Things are lookin' pretty good Surfr, throwing off any aroma's yet?

A

Alien

Supporter
These were the only two photos I was able to snag last night before my camera died. They are of the Fruity Pebble OG. You can see the slight claw on a couple leafs. It is due to nute build up in the coco due to not enough runoff.. I flushed them a couple days prior to the photos and I have noticed no more leafs clawing up. Oh and these are at 20 days..

Nov092011_blah_5118.jpg

Nov092011_blah_5114.jpg

Yes....that's her looking proper for 20 days.

She's going to be pulpy for another couple weeks, then the kush nug structure will begin and she will swell, swell, swell all the way to finish. Insane trich production on this strain...see how far you can push her.

Good work my friend.

See you soon.

-Alien

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Alien Dawg @ 21 days... Not stoked on the photos..

AD21.jpg

AD12.jpg

So Cal Master Kush mom

WMK.jpg

Triple OG mom..

TRIP.jpg

That is all for now.. I hope you guys enjoyed! I will have more pics up at 28 days.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
All is looking good bro...nice work. I cant wait to see them finish up, especially the Fruity Pebble...that one has my interest.

winta

winta

lookin very nice surfr! your gonna have all kinds of dank on your hands!

true grit

true grit

Why don't you cats fill me in a lil more on this Fruity Pebble OG? Sounds like something I may be diggin, especially with flower times like such.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SURF:hi:hi
dude your being way to hard on your self those pics look pretty fine to me, id love to be able to get some shots like those...

i to really like the look and sound of those straight FRUITY PEBBLE OG but to tell you the thuth id much rather run that DANK ASS BLUEBERRY UNDERDOG, that one really looks like a killer for-sure...
beautiful work brother:banana1sv6:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good I love ur line up those r some kick ass strains.. Great grow

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
All is looking good bro...nice work. I cant wait to see them finish up, especially the Fruity Pebble...that one has my interest.

Thanks Higher! The Fruity Pebble is AAA dank! The smell and taste are top notch! She is already packing on the trichomes at 21 days too..

lookin very nice surfr! your gonna have all kinds of dank on your hands!

Thanks home slice! I am definitely trying to max out the yields in the beds! Anyone wanna take a stab at an estimated weight? maybe a little competition?? lol...

Why don't you cats fill me in a lil more on this Fruity Pebble OG? Sounds like something I may be diggin, especially with flower times like such.

What up TG! Thanks for stoppin by... The Fruity Pebble is simply amazing, I'm sure Alien would do a much better job at describing her but I'll take a stab.. She produces rock solid purply green nugs that smell like a bowl of fresh fruity pebbles(no joke).. The smell carries over into the taste perfectly. It is some definite knock out indica smoke. You don't wanna puff on her if ya have anything to do, lol.. And yeah, she finishes in 60 days no problemo. Her genetic make up is (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)

hello SURF:hi:hi
dude your being way to hard on your self those pics look pretty fine to me, id love to be able to get some shots like those...

i to really like the look and sound of those straight FRUITY PEBBLE OG but to tell you the thuth id much rather run that DANK ASS BLUEBERRY UNDERDOG, that one really looks like a killer for-sure...
beautiful work brother:banana1sv6:

Thanks for the kind words amigo! I have extremely high hopes for the Blue Dog.. Her yields are supposed to be amazing.. That along with some Blueberry mixed in? Instant DANK!

Lookin good I love ur line up those r some kick ass strains.. Great grow

Gracias MG!

Top Bottom