Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah lookin beautiful in there homie killer set up and killer genetics I've gotta give the beds a whirl some day rock it out!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Everything's looking proper, bro.

Very, very nice.

-Alien

Thanks bro! Appreciate the kind words! These things are getting larger by the day...

Hell yeah lookin beautiful in there homie killer set up and killer genetics I've gotta give the beds a whirl some day rock it out!

Thanks mang! Beds are where it's at!

:character0180:

true grit

true grit

Nice on the Fruity Pebble OG, sounds like a winner to me! i love me some fruity pebbles!! Nice seeing some super strains finishing under 9wks as well.

rollon

rollon

hey surfer always like when a farmer takes the time and effort to post his grow. i myself am also running the fruity pebble right now.
Fruity pebble

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here's a sneak peak of tonights photo session.. I'm on my way out of the house so this is going to be it till later tonight or early tonight.. Hope you enjoy! Oh and the are all at day 29!

Purple Fire OG, this girl likes A LOT of N...

PF_OG.jpg

Fruity Pebble
FP_OG.jpg

Blueberry Underdog
BLU.jpg

Alien Dawg
AD3.jpg

phenophinder

phenophinder

Starting to bulk up nicely, can't wait for some of this gear released, I'll be dedicating a new stable to Alien gear once all is said and done it looks like hehe.

Thanks for testing and keeping the community alive and green :D

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here ya go, all at 29 days.. The photos really do the plants no justice at all. They are much larger and frostier than the images want to portray!

Fruity Pebble OG

FP_OG3.jpg

FP_OG2.jpg

FP_OG1.jpg

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Getting a nice stack on. great show. Mack.

Thanks Mack!

Starting to bulk up nicely, can't wait for some of this gear released, I'll be dedicating a new stable to Alien gear once all is said and done it looks like hehe.

Thanks for testing and keeping the community alive and green :D

Thanks Pheno! These ladies are a joy to grow.. You will find many many gems in his beans. Just FYI, these are not from his beans, but original cuts..

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
hey surfer always like when a farmer takes the time and effort to post his grow. i myself am also running the fruity pebble right now. View attachment 180646

HAHAHAHHA! Awesome. I just had a bowl of Fruity Pebbles too! I must say, the Fruity Pebble ladies are overpowering the whole room in the smell department, as soon as you open the door, BAM! Fruity Pebble smells hits you smack in the face. Can't help but grin from ear to ear every time I walk in there. Alien knocked it out of the park with this creation!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit bro. Them girls r taking off. This shit is gonna be crazy. Good luck with them monsters. I bet they smell tasty as a muthafuckr!

A

Alien

Supporter
These ladies are a joy to grow.. You will find many many gems in his beans. Just FYI, these are not from his beans, but original cuts..

Looking top notch as expected, bro. Great work.

To clarify, two of these strains were bred by me...I popped a pile of beans and went hunting to find my favorites....these are my keeper Fruity Pebble OG and Blueberry Underdog.

So the long answer is that those are my cuts of two strains that were bred in house, pheno'd through in house, then grown out.

The Alien Dawg F1 was grown from twenty original beans from Obs and this particular cut is the Chem/Ether/Fuel pheno. Absolute fire.

Keep it up, Surfr. Stoked to see you doing so well with those cuts!

Cheers bro,
Alien

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin absolutely insane dawggy!--chem/either/fuel is one hell of a combo, turnin tricks with these girls Surf!--sick work Alien on the breeding/selection,--can't wait to see these as they progress respect!

S

shavits

Whats up surfr I just wanted to stop in and give you props on that sweet grow you got going on everything looks amazing! Big ups bro!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those strains look dank as fuck.. I really want 2 run them.. Good luck with this killer grow u lucky Dog!!

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Stackin on the weight bro.. Thanks for all the photos.. Looks amazing.. Ill be lookin at ur girls very often.. Keep up the great work bratha!!
GodZSoN

Top Bottom